xisto Community
mbd5882

Which Do U Prefer? Firefox Or Ie? ??Which??

Which do u prefer? Firefox Or IE?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...well...is a piece...of *BLEEP*...:(..the only good side about it ..is that opens the web site...almost...perfect but...it has no tabs...i mean ...when i open 3,4 programs....and 4,5 Internet pages...my taskbar is in mess..and another thing.....you can get all kinds of crap with it...and the pop-ups are anoying......it doesn't support PNG transparency....anyway...Firefox..is faster...more secure...better organized...simple...and so on...:(

I prefer firefox over internet explorer due to security reasons. However, there are a few issues with firefox that I would like to see resolved, one of them being the way it handles some sites using java. The biggest issue with internet explorer is that it is a security leak to the whole OS. Windows is totally built depending on Eplorer. Outlook, file viewing, and internet are all using the explorer browser. By everything depending on one browser you compromise your security. Perhaps if MS created a file browser and modified outlook to be indipendant from explorer then perhaps that would reduce the rate of security and virus issues. Since firefox is independant of the file system, it does not compromise the system, although, it is not 100 % security proof, it is more secure than internet explorer.Just my 2 cents.

You already know the results of these kinds of polls before posting them... Firefox always wins because... Firefox just is the best with the tabbed browsing, much cool plug ins, much cool skins, fast speeds, searching for whatever can be done with it and much more.Even if (Just if) Internet Explorer 7 is better, it would get beaten by firefox soon enough.

lol ... i would prefer firefox .. for all those reasons mentioned everywhere ... lower security risk, faster loading speed .. but firefox still need some work done to become a better browser :P

hey ive just converted to firefox and so far i havent noticed any difference between it and internet explorer. apart from its got a cool name and a cool logo lol. also the themes are cool. i tryed use mozilla thunder for my email but it was being stupid and wouldnt let me send or recieve so im back to outlookmy vote goes to firefox

There are many reasons to change to Firefox1.:They have many many skins, and they all look cool and professional2.:Firefox is up to 300 percent faster than Internet Explorer3.:Internet Explorer has a good Popup-Blocker in Service Pack 2, but it still isn't as good as the one in Firefox4.:Firefox is safer than IE5.: It is easier to handle with Firefox6.:Firefox has the option "Tabbed Browsing"7.:Firefox is FREE

ok im going to close this topic because if people properly search the forums there are other polls going on for the firefox and ie debateSO TOPIC CLOSED