xisto Community
toilet95

Dragonball Saga which was the best

which was the best one  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that is true the milk the fights scenes for abuot 20-30 episodes like the freiza saga, but go to admit though some of the best draqing techniques where used to do this.

I was in the middle of a very long detailed post about why I hate Dragonball when my computer spontaenously decided,"This is the perfect time to eat my system files! Huzzah!"And that's what happened. This would be why I am sad today ;)

I've watching DBZ since I was like 8...And I still like it, probably always will.

Dragonball was ok, got boring after a while, but not bad.

DBGT...ruined everything about DBZ...ok call me a nerd, but they seriously screwed allot of suff up...which i won't et into right now. But it was still sometimes fun to watch.

So, IMO, DBZ>DB>DBGT.

163186[/snapback]

YEAH!!! I agree!! On DBGT, it seems they got weaker & stupider. They were fighting robots in another planet and I don't know why they're having a hard time beating the robots when they've fought much stronger enemies like Buu, etc. on DBZ. I hate it when they would just runaway (as in running) from "enemies" like dinosaurs & giants when they can simply do the Kamehameha or just FLY! :D

DB-Z-GT the greatest saga everDragonball Saga

I think that the entire series is awesome. One could hardly find all the action,comedy and emotional as well as moral stuff in a single saga.I was literally in tears when goku merged himself with dragonballs and the saga ended.Infact,  I would say it is the saga of the millenium and don't  think anyone will be capable of creating such a wonderful anime feature...I just love the whole series..

-reply by monty