xisto Community
lil_chris

What Website Do You Find Your Always Goin Back To? and not trap17 lol

I only visit 5 or so sites everyday ->- Google- Gmail- Broadband Reports- Elderscrolls (to see the new vids/screens of Oblivion)- Toms HardwareI visit a lot of news sites aswell, through google desktop and google's news service.

My own. Seriously. I check up on it all the time. With all the jesting aside, I'd have to say I'm constantly brought back here, although it's not a valid response. On another note, I'd have to say vgmusic.com for various game musics in midi form I might require or google to look things up.

I always go back to WWE.COM, one of the best websites in the world, I visit it most probably a minimum of ten times a day, because I just love WWE, and what they do, and the website totally rocks too. They have the full roster of superstars, previews of shows, photos, videos, and lots of exclusive content, and they even have on demand video for your viewing pleasure. The superstar profiles are a beast, if you're reading up on a certain superstar, you certainly get all the information you want to on WWE.COM. I think the best feature of the website is the Byte this feature which is going to return soon as some exclusive content, Byte This interviews some superstars each week about what's going on, what they think about everything and how they are. If you are a WWE fan, actually even if you aren't (why lol) visit the site and I can guarantee that you will be very very impressed with the content and layout among other things.

I find myself going back to Flashplayer.com time and time again because they have a list of great games that keep increasing, flash, games, music. Everything, its an awesome site, the games are pretty quick at loading and are mostly entertaining, everything is in Flash format and doesn't need to be downloaded, it loads into the browser, check it out!

I love to check Exodus2006.com for Bible code updates. They look for codes that "tell the future" to say it in three words. I also go to google to look for information and to ebay.com to look for new Cinnamoroll products.

There are five websites I regularily go to, and they are almost always in this order:

Google (I set that as my homepage :P )

My Xisto-hosted website

Xisto :P

Giveaway Of The Day & Game Giveaway of The Day

An Unnamed Game Community

These five websites pretty much tell me everything I need to know these days, as well as introduce me to new Software and Games I may find useful. If I ever need to find anything else, I just do a Google Search.

I'm always using Xisto, Google and Ask.com, Total Battlefield 2142 and Total Battlefield 2, Game Replays, Hotmail (To check my mail of course), Clan Base and the online maginzine Askmen.com. Sometimes I visit Newgrounds.com for their latest flash movies.But those are pretty much what I daily go on.

Hm..apart from Trap, I have google.si (which is a Slovenian version of Google's site) for my homepage, so every time I open my browser, it is there :P Other than that, there is also Gmail, which is also my main email client and so I am there a few times a day...There is also a site of our TV station, which has great and up to date news, so I regurarly check that also...I think I could find many more, but let's stay with that :P

Well, I'll have to say google.com, but that's a given. I also revist klove.com (my real radio doesn't work half the time). Another site I'll visit alot is t3jem.trap17.com/cpanel (:P, gotta check my traffic, lol). Gmail.com is also a big one; however, I also use links to get there not type it in. I also visit the youth forums of my church as well too, but I don't think I can give that out. And I tend to just browse flash games, i'll revisit some flash games online, but that's about it.