xisto Community
lil_chris

What Website Do You Find Your Always Goin Back To? and not trap17 lol

for me mailfriends.com im at that site now since aug 2003.. with several profiles though.. its boring but im still a mod there.. met there some nice people.. and some idiots.. and now im fed up with it but i still peak there to see whats going on ;)

lordofpain.net, one of the best known wrestling sites that i been going to for the last 8 years.i also to these websites as wellsquaregamer.comffonline.comffxposed.netand whatever peals my interestalso gamerenders.com to get my rendersdeviantart.com, to get my brushesdafont.com to get my fonts.

Well, my homepage is google so I allways go back there..I go to yahoo to, to check my mail, I go to some boards where I'm a memeber, also I visit often the neopets website to feed my little animal and play some games while I'm there.Lately, I go to the sites where I can find some interesting stuffs for my website and forum, some tutorials etc.Simply, I surf a lot..I can saw that from my account which is rising day by day..Could somebody find me a good paying job?Lol.. ;)

well for me I'm into earlier european history, dark ages i like the best so any websites that bring up new information during these times i click excitedly about.Sometimes i go to sports since American football, its very agressive, and exciting like hockey.

I spend a lot of time surfing around fantasy graphic sites, mostly I do this to update my own site Mud Mall Fantasy Gallery. Unfortunately my site is not online at the moment because I need to rebuild the database so don't bother going there for now. The artistist ability of people really amazes me, especially people like Julie Bell and Boris Vallejo at Imaginistix. I just wish I had half as much talent.

GTAForums and Something Awful.I've been visiting GTAForums.co for a year now when I first got into the Grand Theft Auto games. I visit SA because I enjoy the slightly sick humor shown. There's a couple more but I don't visit them as often as these two. Of course Xisto would be a close third or fourth, as I don't come online as much anymore. But yeah, there's also my e-mail accounts, game sites, online arcades, and poker that I play online also. :)

Well first off its got to be my personalized google homepage (https://www.google.com/ ig), in case you dont know what that is (its pretty obvoious to be honest) its like MyMSN but better). but that just because it's my homepage, so following that i'll usually branch off from the RSS feeds on there, to places like slashdot, wired and occasionally bbc news. Then its to Xisto, and I'll most likely go to mozilla.org and mozillazine (to check on the Firefox 1.5 Beta progress, its out on Thursday 8th september, incase you dont know). and pretty much every day I go to quinnware.com, to check for a new Quintessential Media Player development build. and back to Xisto. (thats pretty much all I do all day by the way, :))

Wow, great question! For me it's always my school's Microsoft Outlook email to check my mail and public discussion forum...My school is really small (just over 1000 students) so everyone practically knows each other so discussion can get interesting, especially over controversial issues (race, abortion, and more race).It's funny no one puts down xanga.com...

Honestly, there aren't that many for me, anymore. Mainly, I go to Linux Online (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) for anything new related to Linux (and for Linux applications), I also go to cartoonnetwork.com, but only to see if they've brought back Hamtaro, and sometimes download.com or sourceforge.net for downloading stuff.

for me...the google...for everything...download.com for my resources,,grisoft.com...for my antivirus update...hotscript.com,gmail,...many more...thats what i remember... :)

I always find myself going back to fansites, and alot of fanfiction sites (e.i.: FF.net). I usually go to the fansites for rpgs and fanfiction sites for, well, to read great fanfics I usually find there. :)

Hmm.... I'm not much of a fan for google because the homepage is sort of plain, and I don't really have much to search about. I think the site I always come back to is Yahoo. I know it takes a while to load for the slower servers but I think it's quite a good site because it has headlines and quicklinks on the homepage so people don't have to actually look up the latest news because it's alredy on the front page. Also I like it because it has the quick links to a lot pf places like the games area and mailbox and entertainment, unlike google where you have tollok up all the google related sites. Most of google's sites are hidden unless you click one of the links down the bottom which transfers you to a page with all the links. Sometimes I never even knew that google had a page like that (e.g: gmail-I only knew about it a few weeks ago), and google earth, I only knew about that when I went on the schools computers. I think I would like google if they could make their links a little more obvious and be more specific about their names, I mean: "Froogle"???? (NOTE: I am totally aware that this makes google unique, however, it does mislead and irritate people). Google has pretty cool links and content stuff but, half of the google creations, I'm not even aware that they existed!! So Yahoo is the site I most like to visit-> specific, clear and simple! :)