xisto Community
whyme

Earning Money - 0.25 Cents To 0.75 Cents An Email earning emails the labour intensive way, but it works.

I DONT TRUST THEM CUZ THE LAYOUT IS NOT PROFFESSIONAL AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE PAYPAL. JUST READ BELOW:

Members

? FREE To Join

?Get Paid for Reading Emails, <- snipped -> Searching, Gaming and many more !!

?Members must be able to READ and UNDERSTAND English!!

? $2 Minimum Payout!-No Minimum for Upgrade Members

? 4 Membership Available

? Honest Members from most Countries are Welcome! Free Members will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity

? You can spend points only for advertise with us or for "buy" referrals !!!

? Random Payout - Payout with PayPal, E-Gold and StormPay

? Database backup 1 times at day !!

? You must be at least 75% active as your downline to get commission from downline clicks

? You Must login every 15 days and click an email to remain active

? Check site settings here

? 5 Ref Levels on Points: 10%,5%,3%,2%,1%

? 5 Ref levels of commission under you Level 1 - 10%

Level 2 - 1%

Level 3 - 1%  Level 4 - 1%

Level 5 - 1%

IF YOU ARE INACTIVE YOU ARE...SO DONT USE THIS UNLESS YOU ARE GONNA GO TO THIS SITES EVERYDAY.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
When you copy and paste to this forum, use
tags.
}}
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

IT ALSO SAYS:

Total Members

Total Payouts

AND ITS BEEN THE SAME NUMBER FOR A WHILE NOW.

READ THE TERMS:

You must be 18 years of age or older. Minors must have parental consent to participate in this program. Our program is open to both US and International members and is void where prohibited by local governing laws. You agree to and must use your own name and email address in the sign-up process and may not assume a false identity. You may not signup multiple times with different email addresses. Your computer must not be shared with another individual that has an existing SoRedTheRose account. You will use your email address / password combination to access your account, it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential, you may change this information by logging into your SoRedTheRose account and pressing the change information link. Any solicitation of advertisers for a confirmation email for purposes of receiving credit in your account will be grounds for immediate termination. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your SoRedTheRose account including authorization by you to any third party individual who may use your account. Should any instances of fraud, system abuse, or any type of activity deemed to be inappropriate or illegal by SoRedTheRose be detected it may result in member termination and possible legal action. You must maintain your email account that you used when signing up SoRedTheRose. You agree to receive email advertising from SoRedTheRose, limited to no more than twentyfive (25) per day. In the event that your email account on file becomes bounced or blocked for 3 (three) or more days to messages from SoRedTheRose your account will be placed to receive our emails only through Inbox present in our site.

THIS SITE ISNT ONE THAT SHOULD BE TRUSTED

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not double post. It is considered as spamming. Use
tags. Caps are considered shouting and it's rude.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I don't see why this site shouldn't be trusted... I mean, people *have* been paid by clicking on the links in the email. Even though it is just a little amount, people still have been paid.I think I'm going to try it out, and see how it works. At least until I reach a minimum payout, and provided that I do get paid, I'll go from there and see if I wish to continue.I do thank you for finding a place that seems honest.

erhm, just incase anyone feels insecure that these sites don't pay, here's a screenshot of my paypal transactions:

Here's the first one, coming from BeeHiveMail:

Posted Image

Here's the second one, coming from SoRedTheRose:

Posted Image

-whyme

Hmm, a little more than 3 bucks. Say, how long have you been using this service? Or when was the last time you decided to withdraw money from Paypal? I just wanna see if it's worth it to join in the long run.One last thing, don't you have to be 18 years or older to own a paypal account? *wink wink*

you might not have checked all the categories of interest in your User Info area, check and see if you've checked all of them. And GainMail has been rather slow lately, so I haevn't been getting much emails either...and snlildude, *cough*

After a long search for "big-bucks" on the internet, i realize that it wil never be the case, that said, I have found some programs, although no "quick money earners" still provide a somewhat fair amount of money, (for the amount of work that you actaully do).

Here are three programs that I joined, and sends you emails daily with links each worth around 0.25 cents to 0.75 cents. (Yes, not even one whole cent). Although this is a dimunitive number, they realy do pay you money, and aren't about to scam you.

You get around 30 - 50 links a day, and for each link you click in that email, you get 1/4 of a cent to 3/4's of a cent. although the sound of getting such little money is stupid, if you do the math, it really does add up:

50 links a day x 0.75 of cent each = 37.5 cents a day.

put this into weeks:

37.5 cents a day x 7 days a week = $2.62 Dollars a week

put this into months:

37.5 cents a day x 31 days = $11.62 dollars a month

put this into one year:

12 months x 11.62 dollars = $139.44 dollars a year

And if you join all three programs, then you get $418.32 dollars each year.

Not bad for just clicking links.

of course, you will get more money depending on how long you've been a member and for what kind of links you'll get, so here ends my talk about money earners, as i've found that there's no such thing as a free lunch, but you can always pickup a few pennies.

When you see these websites, the page designs will be so horrible that you'd think of leaving, but, you'll grow to adapt to them. :lol:

So here are the three programs:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://beehivemail.com/

And if you're feeling freindly to mr.moderator here, you can use these referal links :rolleyes:

Have fun,

-whyme

edit:added bold

134329[/snapback]

One of the best ideas out there I think, is the MoneyList program. It teaches you a coordinated approach to earning from multiple paid email programs. I've learned to approach this as a business, with hard work and realistic expectations. So far my downline has grown beyond expectation and I expect the earnings to follow suit.

Give it a try, click the GPTR link in my signature.

may be i am not in a position to beleive any of these stuffs. All these clicks .. reviews .. etc. are really a scam over the internet , moreover i tried few and was put off. They say that they will transfer all the cash to paypal once it reaches a particular amount , why is that done first of all ?? why not they transfer every dollar earned?? Just as Xisto transfers every earned dollar immediately to MyCents.

while your calculations are valid, practiclly they are invalid because who is going to be cliocking those links for a year on a daily basis. I know when you sit down and think about it, it looks doable but its not pratical. When you were in school you struggled to do homework forgetting to do it at times etc and you thiink because theres 400 dollars involved it would change your mind. Did i hear you say yes. ahh well ask yourself about Xisto when you signed up and heard about mycents and all that it seemed feseable to return daily and post material here and make myceents to pay for you only projects, yes its not real money but it buys real products and services its like a check. Remeebr how in your mind you were like that not a problem just log in say a few stupid thing you dont even need to be rigt just as long as you voice your oppinion but look were we are now. How often do we log in and post. Sometimes a month goes by and you been busiy wioth other things. FOr you maybe it sounds easy but after a while you will tire of clicking the links then you will also find that even though you made say 320 dollars their conditions will state that the minimum check they can send out will be for 500 dollars. For someone that done a years worth of clicking and the practicality of it all you will find it unworthy to click for another year just to make the minimum 500 cause being humans we are driven by reality greed. We want direct proportional rewards. You dont really wanna wait two year to get a 500 dollar payout. Hence even people suing each other will accept lower amounts if the matter takes less time. for instance if you sued me for pushing you of a swing in the park and I offered to setle 10 grand or we go to court where theres a chance you may get 200 grand but it will take six months and if the jury doesnt buy the whole malice story or that I pushed you on purpose you stand to loose everything. Maybe I used wrong terms there but Its not terminology Im trying to push its the story. Say it one of those not so black and white stories where someone pushed me in a soccoer game and i tumbled and bumped into you and you fell off the swing. Were its not really like my fault even though I made contact. Most peopel would settle for the 10 grand in a similar case. People dont wanna have to wait and drag time and pray for money that increases point 5 - zero aday and thats with a full inbox and having to clickety click every day just to increase bu a penny. If only life was as simple as you calculations we'd all be millionaires save 50 dollars every week for ten years and if left in a high interest accoutn you will have 30 grand in 10 years. sounds do able but how many people homes are being repossesed because they fall behind on payments. A lot and you know why cause its easy to calculate that if you miss this months paymet you can afford to pay double next month and that my friend is where it all goes bad.cause if you cant pay the mortgage faithfully on your salary, it means surely you cant afford double the mortgage cause all you other bills wont say ooops you have to pay twice as much next month so we will freeze until you have paid the mortgage they will also need paying and soon you will be borrowing money and workig off the interest for ages to come.

37.5 cents a day x 31 days = $11.62 dollars a month

That's it ? for more than 100 clicks a day you are getting just 11.62 a month ? that's poor practical conversion for users. I repeat PTC is the worst form of earning source. Sell graphics, write or do some gigs on fiverr.com or similar site instead of wasting time on PTC.

I don't think it is worth the trouble. You might as well build a website and place adsense on it, and just spam the link all over the place or something. I don't think $100 a year is enough to encourage me to use such a program. I can make $100 a year by working on a job for one day. Also, you could make much more money during other things or using other programs online. The set amount for a year if you click 50 times a day is $139.44, but you can sign one free offer a day and get at least $365.00. I don't usually use money making programs and websites online, because at the end of the day you are not developing sustainable income, but rather making someone else rich. I am not interested in making someone else rich, and thats why I focus on making money through website building although I have been unsuccessful thus far. I think I am unsuccessful because I have not put enough time into it. But, I mean while you are clicking those fifty or more links every day, you could be trying to build a sustainable source of income such as some kind of innovative website that people would be attracted to. I am still looking for new ideas, but obviously money and time is linked. When money and time is limited you have to focus your energy on one or two websites. I have one website thus fa,r but I am thinking about building another because my first website is way too targeted. I really like the idea of doing forums because you don't have to keep them updated and it builds a community that can sustain the financial burdens. For a blog, you have to constantly update it and post new content, and that is discouraging when no one is reading or commenting on it for the first few months or first few years. Also, I don't have much interest in anything other than politics, and politics is not a topic of discussion for a large percentage of the world, and most people consider politics as boring, so there is not a large community in the field, and this is especially true if you desire to limit that political community to a state or large city. So I have been thinking about other types of communities that I could implement in order to bring in revenue and build a a strong community. I tried blogging, but the problem is blogging is tat it takes up a lot of time and the payoff is not worth the time spent blogging for the first year or so that it takes to get the blog popular and full of traffic.

In my experience, these sites are a waste of time. You have to spend an an hour minimum just to earn a few dollars a month and half the time, most of these sites do not even pay. Also, the rates per email are a lot lower than three-fourths of a cent. When I was first introduced to get-paid-to sites, I tried many of these get paid to read email sites and the they only sent around 10-15 emails a day with each email crediting your account with 1/10 - 3/10 of a penny. In my opinion, these sites spam your emails, waste your time, and have little pay rates. Instead of making a few pennies a day with a website like this, you could sign up on a survey site. I personally hate surveys and all of my earnings come from referrals but one free email submit survey will probably earn you more money than you will with the get-paid-to-read email websites. Even if the rates were as good as mentioned in the topic (3/4 penny per email with 50 emails a day), I still would not spend time on the websites). Let's say that you are clicking these emails everyday for the entire year. You would make around $100 a year but you would be spending around 15 days straight worth of clicking (saying that it would take around an hour to click all of those emails daily). I make around $3 a day with one of my PTC sites that I use and I go on there for 10 minutes a day. If you compare the time that I spend on that site to the time that you have to spend on this site, there is a huge gap. Compare $90/month (5 hours total on the website) versus $9/month (30 hours total on the website).

Also, if you look at some of the newer PTC websites like SideTick, you can earn a dollar for each referral that you refer. So if you spend around an hour referring 5 people daily, then you can make around $5 (+$.50 for the dailies) a day. Basically, you can make $165 a month with the same amount of time you make $9 with a get-paid-to-read emails program. It's amazing! You can make 20 times more in the same amount of time. These sites are going to fall apart soon as people are starting to move on to different sites.