xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

New Virus matrix.pps

6 months later after the first time this virus was introduced...I get infected.Anyone know which program is best for getting rid of this?I think I'm getting some side effects to this virus too...My settings are getting changed...These people are complete .....

Maybe you could start by formatting the computer if you don't have much important files. Also, type "msconfig" in "Run" in the start menu, and see if anything suspicious appears in the "Start Up" menu. And you could try and see if any suspicious processes are running (ctrl alt delete.. everyone knows that small trick). A last resort (if formatting doesn't work) is to yell at your computer until your spit makes it rust. (meaning that formatting it should work if you don't have any important files and still have copies of your paid software)

Another one... What's with these sick people making all these viruses? :huh: Anyway, thank goodness I don't use Messengers anymore, and I certainly don't give out my main email address to just anybody. I hardly open attachments without making sure that it's absolutely secure. :P Anyway, this virus seems to be really bad, so thanks for the tip~ I really appreciate it! I'll be even more cautious and wary...