xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

The Realease Of Ff12 if you wnat to talk about it just come on in

Ohh... that really good news.

Final Fantasy 12 is the latest upcoming release to join the long line of popular games in Final Fantasy Series. Set for a 2005 release date, this game offers many new features never before seen in the series. New features such as real-time battles eliminate the "good guys one site, bad guys one the other" setup. This game involves moving the character around during battle to avoid enemy attacks. There is also no random battles, all enemies are visible on-screen before you battle them. If you wish to avoid battles you must "sneak" around these enemies who can find you by sight and even sound.

That was just a sample infomation about FF12...Check out at FF Sprit website for more information.

However, I know that the main characters are Vaan (Hero) and Ashe (Heroine).
So... :lol: , Vaan will be my strongest charector in the game :) .

Yeah FFX12 will be released this summer which is good news. However, it had previously been set to be released in the late winter or early spring timeline before the summer release date. SquareEnix did their normal 3 - 6 mon delay on their feature games which is a new trend for them. So next time you see a release date from them, just at 3 months and you will be right on time

I CAN'T wait for FFXII. (I'm a big FF fan). I HOPE it comes out in the summer. According to a site I found, it might not come out till 2006 (same with KH2, for USA). Might not make it in time for X-mas. How sad that would be :lol:

I CAN'T wait for FFXII. (I'm a big FF fan). I HOPE it comes out in the summer. According to a site I found, it might not come out till 2006 (same with KH2, for USA). Might not make it in time for X-mas. How sad that would be  :)

132210[/snapback]

me cant wait either :lol:

I CAN'T wait for FFXII. (I'm a big FF fan). I HOPE it comes out in the summer. According to a site I found, it might not come out till 2006 (same with KH2, for USA). Might not make it in time for X-mas. How sad that would be  -_-

132210[/snapback]

Yes i heard that its release will be in 2006 in most places. That would be a shame. i have been waiting for ever for this game and i will be so glad when it finally comes out. It beeter be worth all this wait.

I am a huge FF fan have played and beat each one of them. I just hopethey don't revert to the same type of story line they had in FFX-2 I am not sexist in any way but the fact that you didn't get to play a guy character at all throughout the whole game was kind of dissapointing. And as it has been stated add a minimum of 3 mths to the release dates that they say it seems to be a recurring habit of theirs now adays but trust in knowing that we will have it.

Don't get your hopes up people. You are likly to be seeing screenshots of FF 13 before 12 gets released. Cross your fingers ally ou want it isn't coming out any time soon and you can count on that.