xisto Community
karlo

Kforum Is Now Released! I need you to test it

Are you serious? Well good work on the coding part of the forum, but I don't like how there is no initial Style Format like IPB.. you can try to make your own if you like but be warned it takes some advanced html to be able to start :lol:~Darker333

Are you serious? Well good work on the coding part of the forum, but I don't like how there is no initial Style Format like IPB.. you can try to make your own if you like but be warned it takes some advanced html to be able to start tongue.gif
~Darker333

Yes... From scratch... PHP improved my HTML knowledge.

work on the design the blue just doesn't look right

It's just a trial for me to make my own forum... Many members especially OpaQue says the design is good.

karlo, ever think of modifying this great code using that PHP Maker tool some guy posted about? You can like add in a better design using it. Just some suggestion!

132977[/snapback]

PHP Maker tool? what's that?

That is why most people us IE Latest version, Opera, or Mozilla Firefox. I suggest Google'ing the last one I listed :lol: *wink wink*

133047[/snapback]

I am not spamming

Yes, use the latest version of the browsers. I don't know why my forum looks ugly on Internet Explorer. can you please explore the html code of my forum, for me, and tell me what's wrong with it?