xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
locksofmemories

Hello, I'm A New Member~

Hey everyone,It's my first time at Trap 17 so I guess I should come up and say "hi" to everyone here. I've never heard of this site until today. So what do you usually talk about here?Ah, I gotta run. Before I leave, just wanna say hi to everyone and I'm from Canada!-L.L.

welcome to Xisto, locksofmemories. :lol: we talk about anything and everything under the sun here. you could contribute your own topics every once in a while if you want, if you feel you can't find anything else good to talk about. :) enjoy your stay here!

Hi and welcome to the Xisto community, we have a large range of topics to talk about, ranging from Computers to Web Design, and From Current Events to the latest technology.Have fun,-whymeP.S - I'm also Canadian, British Columbian, :lol:

Hello to you locksofmemories! I'm new as well. (won't anyone say "Welcome" to me or anything else?) Well, I hope you and I enjoy our stay here! :lol:

trap17.com is a great place, but if your thinking about getting the free hosting. Then be prepared to post post and more posting otherwise your site will be suspened. I found that out the hard way. They take it really seriously here.
round

Welcome to Xisto locksofmemories. Also welcome to you lil cutie!Xisto is a great community online. I only signed up here on Apr. 7th and already have made more than 120 posts so that just goes to show you how much I love it! :lol: While you are here, check out the Army System on the top nav bar. But be careful it gets addictive! :P Hope you stay and become another cool Xisto junkie! :)

Glad to have you hear. I hope you enjoy your stay and partake in our many mods and forums.

hi,locksofmemories.welcome to Xisto community,where you would enjoy youself.you can share the good web hosting,also conmunicate with many webpage and grifics designer&wizard for experience at anymoment.that' not all...more you can obtain by yourself. :lol:

Welcome aboard, locks of memories! Nice to have another fellow Canadian join the Xisto community. I'm originally from Ontario, although I now live and work in Japan. See you around in the forums!