xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Post Your Signatures Here! See who has a nice signature

Bexa and Bowti3 your sigs ROCK!  Bexa you make real cool 'tech' banners which i haven't been able to recreate, maybe in the future.  And bowti3, your grunge banners are awsome too.  Keep up the good work :rolleyes:

Yay..lmao...
JaVe you sig is so totally cool like how did you do it? It's really cool.

I think you'll find YOUR SIG ROCKS MORE.

I hate to burst your bubble... but im best friends with the webmaster of iced and they'll be down for a while( stupid host) plus i make real great 1's in fact if you wanna see just give me your email and i'll invite you to my photobucket.

I tried a new banner. I like having it blend into the backround. It's my first attempt at grunge...what do you think? Is it better than my previous or worse? I want this one, it's more color ful. Oh well.

Oh yeh a slight update, i renewed my sig because i was bored of the other one.

jave, you are changing ur sigs very frequently, LOL, difficult to keep up!BTW, who is 'Arun' that is mentioned in your homepage's footer?

Everyones sigs are cool, you must have worked hard on them.

Any way here is a sig I have just made, I would like to know which on you preffer this:

Posted Image

Or my current sig, please bear in mind that I am a complete novice, this latest is only my second ever, my current was my first, thanks all.

Keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

HAHA I made my sig in 10 minutes because it's an easy one.:rolleyes: JAVE please!!!! STOP showing off !!! Seriously...*shakes head*....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like the last one :rolleyes: I HATE that spiderman dancing giff lol

And theres this one below, which some ppl tend to moan at, so if anyone does have a problem with it, say and i'll remove it.:

Posted Image

And theres this one below, which some ppl tend to moan at,  so if anyone does have a problem with it, say and i'll remove it.:

Posted Image

i dont have a problem with it everyone has a right to their opinion.

well my crappiest sig is at the bottom. i made it in paint one day after reading a joke i got in my email and had nothing else to do that day. i feel like the odd man out cuz everyone elses is so good and i have a cheesy paint-made one.

Showing off? Heck no i never show off! I'm just very creative, and if i can't decide on a banner i make a new one. They should install banner rotation here so i wont have to change it...(lazy me)...oh well you people are all good and ther;s loads of creativity here! :rolleyes: Bexa what's your site?