xisto Community
hellgate

What Is Your Best Game You Ever Played? i want to know it:P

Hmm well the best game i have ever played must been RuneScape, i used to sit from 10-20 hours a day and playing it, i was hooked, i started getting better and better evryday, done more and more quests, been more and more richer, at this moment i not play it to much, it takes all my RAM ;) i am getting my ram upgraded soon, i think i will start playing it more then ;)~ Arne-Christian

Hmm well the best game i have ever played must been RuneScape, i used to sit from 10-20 hours a day and playing it, i was hooked, i started getting better and better evryday, done more and more quests, been more and more richer, at this moment i not play it to much, it takes all my RAM ;) i am getting my ram upgraded soon, i think i will start playing it more then ;)

~ Arne-Christian

214996[/snapback]

The best game i have ever played is, counterstrike..Back in 1997 there was Counter-Strike 1.5 that was made by VALVe and that was the best.. But in about 2003 they updated to Counter-Strike: Steam 1.6 and that sucked..Then in 2004 they updated to Counter-Strike: Condition Zero and that was kool. Then recently they updated to Counter-Strike: Source and that is the best game you can ever get..If there was a game i had to recomend it would be that! The grapichs was the best you had seen..The weapons and the grenades was so real it was likke you were really in war.

there are several games that are the best:

Multiplayer:

HALO2 : Platfrom Xbox, That is probely the main reson. Well this game is just awsome on Xbox Live. The excitement when you play it, a guy come behind you. You see him on the radar, you turn around to shoot him, and he is standing over there with a sword. And he says "DIE" and he kills you. You respawn at your base..you go hunting for revenge. This game is probely the best Multiplaye game i have played. Counter Strike is alright but i would go fot Halo 2.

RPG:

FABLE: Platform: Xbox, PC, PS2. this is an alright game, You can eat chicken, you can marry a man (I'm not *happy*, but you are temped to do it because it is a game). You can choose which ever side you want to be: EVIL (have horns sticking over your head) or GOOD (Have a halo over your head)

But The Best Game I have played is the GTA Series:(San Andreas)

it is the best game around, you can call it simulation, adventure, action, RPG. It is everything put into one game. When i'm bored, i load a game, go into a jet..and get the cops around you. Shoot down the Army planes..it is the best game ever created. i would rate it 100000/10

hello people i want to know which game you like the most and why???

my favourite is Lineage 2 because of the beautiful world the monsters the players. you have to do really much to be a good player and it is just fun!! check it out!!

129851[/snapback]

Definitely PONG.. but dam who would remember it? ;)

My favourite game is halo 2 it has great graphics and is a great game with either the choice to play alone or to play with someone and against someone it covers all aspects. The campaign is brilliant changing from being an alien to being human and back and forth is a great touch. Also battle with all the old weapons and new weapons with all the old monsters and new monsters. with the greatest story line yet!!If you have an xbox you should by halo 2!! <_<

Diabolos 2Its still a classic game to play. Kind of bad graphics but it's fun to lvl up real fast and take your character to online. Final Fantasy XIEven though, you would have to play the monthly fees but the game itself is really fun. I'm mostly playing this game because of friends that have this and we play it together or something like that. Interactive with other people and doing quest more exciting than anyother MMORPG :lol:

Admittidly Both Diablo 1 and 2 and LOD are great games as is World Of Warcraft and BF 2142 bu i give it to Quake 3 arena Because even now 13 years on it still has plenty of people dedicated to it !

This is easy : WORMS Armaggadon. Awesome game!! I still play it in my hostel on LAN (well there are 5 other worm's fans in my hostel) . OH, I've wasted soooooo many hours playing this game and I'm still not through with it. It is so unpredictable, every week or so we invent a new move or tactic. Too bad they stopped making 2D worms, they 3D ones are crap.

cossacks back to warWhat Is Your Best Game You Ever Played?

If you are a strategy game fan you must try COSSACKS-BACK TO WAR and play it online its like the best game for pc and it doesn't need a lot of system reqs 1 ghz processor itc its a 2d game but its great definitely download and try

-reply by [biH]AmAr

I'd probably have to say Bioshock. Whenever a friend had a game that I liked and it was on a system I owned, I would usually just buy my own copy but since I don't own and have no desire to own a Xbox360, I only ever get to play the game when they invite me over. That and my PC sucks.