xisto Community
hellgate

What Is Your Best Game You Ever Played? i want to know it:P

My favourite games... There are several.FPS: Unreal, Enemy territory and of course Quake II.Strategy: Age of Empires and Football Manager 2005.RPG: World of Warcraft.Browser: Kings of Chaos, Legends of Elveron and Dark Throne.

I would have to say Age of Empires II (The Age of Kings)

Age of EmpiresŽ II is the sequel to the award-winning, best-selling real-time strategy game Age of Empires. Age of Empires II spans a thousand years, from the Dark Ages to the late medieval period, in which players control the destiny of humankind from the fall of Rome through the Middle Ages.

Oh man, Gran Turismo 4, baby. I have the Logitech Pro wheel and pedals and have it running in high-definition. It's simply the best driving game ever made hands down. I recommend this game to anyone that has an interest in cars or to anyone that hasn't played it at all. Amazing game; one of the reasons that I got a PS2 was because of the fact that the Gran Turismo series was exclusive to that console.

hello people i want to know which game you like the most and why???

my favourite is Lineage 2 because of the beautiful world the monsters the players. you have to do really much to be a good player and it is just fun!! check it out!!

129851[/snapback]

the greates game i've ever played is got to be......a pretty old one...

that's right...

populous......i played so long ago that i even forgot if this is how is spelled

anyway, that's the game that would have kept me tied to the back of my chair for hours and hours of front computer facing....anyway it was pretty...

nowadays games...i think cod1 and 2 and of course the nfsu series....

(by the way....i can't wait to the release of nfsumw....i fell like i just can't wait to become notorious)....

(oh...cod comes from call of duty-----great game....as same as medal of honour

series)......see ya.. :):lol:

huh...this is a hard question, since there are so many good games but in a different way. I think Age Of Empires 2 is the best game I've ever played and eventhough it is not the most good-looking, it's playability pays off for all that is missing in the visuals department in my opinion! Well ofcourse there were other games that I have to mention like Half-life, AA and many many others that are also incredible, but you know I can't talk about them all...AOE2 WINS!! :lol:greetz

Katamari Damacy/We Love Katamari for the PS2 come to mind. The game play is totally original and just so fun and addicting, plus the music is mostly jpop.Guitar Hero is a great rhythm action game...I really like In The Groove for a dancing game...FPS? Nothing still compares to goldeneye (N64)RTS- rise of nationsPuzzle- luminesThird person shooter- gta san andreas or Infected for psp

I would have to say Halo 1. The graphics were fairly good and it had a killer storyline. Not to mention the multieplayer which was fairly good but unfortunately the only downside was that Xbox Live was not out which limited the multieplayer.