xisto Community
hellgate

What Is Your Best Game You Ever Played? i want to know it:P

hello people i want to know which game you like the most and why???my favourite is Lineage 2 because of the beautiful world the monsters the players. you have to do really much to be a good player and it is just fun!! check it out!!

Conker's Bad Fur DayIt ties so many genres of games together. And the movie parodies are fantastic. I have probably never had that much fun playing one game. I lost my old N64 cartridge, but they rereleased the game for the Xbox, so I may yet play this game again.

Hands down. the greatest game iv ever played would have to be an old SNES game named Secet Of Mana.This game introduced me to the world of rpgs and i belive that it did a better job executing rpg type elements than all other snes games. The battel system was amazing. Instead of having the same old boring turn bases style of fighting, the designers opted for a real time battles. THis ment that the character could manouver all over the screen attempting to slahs away at the enemies. There was also 8 schools of magic each upgradable to level 8. In addition, there was a host a waepons that you found in a lineare way. You couldnt buy random weapons in shops, but instead you had to find them in chests. They ranged from a bow to whip and each had its own play style. Also there was 3 playable chracters that could be controlled symotainously. There were two girls and a boy. The first girl had offensive magic while the second had defensive magic. In addition, there was no over world map like in ff. You actually had to travell throught the areas which were very nice to look at. There was many different land types as well such as desert, snow, forests and caves/fortresses.Iv played many rpgs after secret of mana and i can honestly say that iv NEVER played a game that made me feel the same way...

4 Best Games:1) PS2: Shadow Hearts 2 (RPG) - Played it. Finished it and already wanting to play it all over again from the beggining. Mark my words: a must-have.2) PS2: Devil May Cry (Action/Adventure) - Rockstar-looking dude with swords and guns killing demons. A must-have.3) PS2: Manhunt (Action/Adventure?) - One of a kind serial killing game. When I bought it I had to show my ID to prove I was 18 (same thing with state of emergency but that one sucked) ... I leave the rest to your imagination.4) SNES: Final Fantasy 3 (also known as FF6) (RPG) - One of the best of the Final Fantasy series. A classic must-have.

Best game ever would have to be Doom 2. It is the whole reason we have the massive amount of firt person shooters we have today and it revolutionized gameplay and graphics. Finally, you can never get sick of it. Even today i find myself playing it.

Unreal Tournament 2004

UT2004 used to (well, I guess still is) my favorite game. I used to play console games a lot, but once I got a decent computer I switched to CPU games. I started with UT2003, but unfortunately, when I got 2004 it ended up being a bit too much for my laptop to handle (my video card is crap!). I will play it again some day.

GunBound

Since My comp couldn't handle graphic intense games, I started playing GunBound. It's a simple game that you can download and play for free, only about 102MB download. It's really addictive. I used to watch my friend play it while I was trying to play a laggy UT2004, and eventually decided to try GB. I was hooked. Eventually, I decided to make a web site for it, which is what brought me here.

Mmmh the best game I've ever played at the moment is Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, the experience system is something you wont find in every game. Also, there are great mods for it like True Combat Elite, The Price of Piece and the popular Enemy Territory fortress, a port from Quake3 Fortress and a lot like Half Life's Team Fortress

I'mma havta say Doom or Hexen. Doom 3 on pc was amazing. I practically stayed on my pc for 2 days straight in or order to beat the game. I think hexen was a really coo pc game as well.

While UT 2004 leaves all it's clones and older versions far far far behind, I'm still in love with the original UT. That's primarily because UT 2004's specs require you to have a very good computer, a luxury which I don't have. I can barely manage to run the original UT without chops. But I've played UT 2004 on friends computer and it really does kick *bottom*.

As far as RTCW goes, yeah, it's one of the best multiplayer games I have seen. Although I havent played RTCW much, I have played Wolf ET, a free 'clone', quite a lot. I wish I could but my inet connection doesn't support the load anymore.

However, as far as my personal favourite goes, it's OpenTTD. I'm not sure how many of you actually like Tycoon-like games but I for one am crazy about them. The customizations that OpenTTD provides are amazing. Plus it has a very dedicated team of developers who aren't working for money or fame but for the game, always a sign that the game will go places. OpenTTD Link if anyone wants it.