xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shotgun_sonata

Hello, New To Trap17 at least were called newbie and not n00b

I'm into art and photoshop and promoting (which uses art and photoshop).I dont like "1337", learn to spell with letters, that's what they're for.I'm currently building my site, but obviously, it's not hosted anywhere other than my desktop. but that's ok, because if you could have seen some of my early errors, you most likely would have killed me or done something of that matter.I'm trying to compile a portfolio of my art, but i hit a big wall when i realized i didn't have a scanner (oh yeah, duh stupid...) so everything that goes on my site will have to be photoshop creations, etc. I searched a long time to find Xisto, i hope everyone here is nice enough to make this whole thing worth while, but i dont doubt that.Am i rambling, or are you still reading.talk to you all later---shotgun_sonata

I'm into art and photoshop and promoting (which uses art and photoshop).

I dont like "1337", learn to spell with letters, that's what they're for.

I'm currently building my site, but obviously, it's not hosted anywhere other than my desktop.  but that's ok, because if you could have seen some of my early errors, you most likely would have killed me or done something of that matter.

I'm trying to compile a portfolio of my art, but i hit a big wall when i realized i didn't have a scanner (oh yeah, duh stupid...) so everything that goes on my site will have to be photoshop creations, etc.

I searched a long time to find Xisto, i hope everyone here is nice enough to make this whole thing worth while, but i dont doubt that.

Am i rambling, or are you still reading.

talk to you all later

---shotgun_sonata

129826[/snapback]

what do you mean with 1337??

i have searched for 2 hours for finding Trap 17 and i LOVE it!!!

1337 is leet. but I think you know that.They 'THINK' they are superior no normal people and that they are the most talented, popular, and known of all. It's all crapness... so don't worry about it.Hey shotgun_sonata dude. I'm glad you've joined this community. Have fun, don't forget to visit the arcade and army or the kenka game.. it's good/From what I have experienced, the hosting here is great, but might not fit certain people.Hope to see more of you, and you can post some of your creations in the creative forum ,if you wish.Laters. xBecky

Nice to meet you, shotgun_sonata, and welcome to the community.I'm interested to see some of the creations you did with Photoshop. I'm in the middle of revamping my website - in fact, I'll upload a preview of what the new index page soon.Hope to hear more from you on the forums!

1337 is leet. but I think you know that.

even saying "leet" over "1337" is unacceptable in my view. "Leet" is a bastardization of the word "ELITE". To be "leet" is to be "elite". Leet is a stupid word just like noob or worse yet n00b (with zeros). Worse yet are words ending in "z" and "a" (or "ah") when they are supposed to end in "s" or "er". Like: Latah (Later), Latez (also Later), boyz (Boys), etc. VERY annoying.

HEY! welcome to Xisto, the ultimate forum of web hosting thats FREE!!!we dont give you crap like freewebs, more like traping you with are good packageslol i just made that uplololol, anyway howdy, hola, hi, hello, bonjour, w/e welcome bc this place kicks some serious u no what! Have fun and pm me if you have any questions i will be glad to answer them!

I've used freewebs before, it was great, until i started using it, and found out there was a limit on how many files you could upload. much to low for all of the band photos we needed so basically, the given storage space was useless.