xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Bikini Sig

Eh. It is ok. The image on the left is just too light that you barely see it and probably would just miss it being there. Plus the little blue thing.. I see what you were going for but why? It just doesn't fit together because of the light background and the fact that you understated the images so it really doesn't feel like you did a lot to it but put an image on a white background and added words.

well first .. the image on the left.. i didn't want it to be like the other ne.. so i blended it becuse i don't think it would have looked good .. since the sig is not that big.. it would have taken the whole space..and t owuld have messed it up.. for the blue thing ..i do think that that messed it up a little but at the beginning i thought it owuld look better with some animation. as for i didn't do much to it.. common it took me 30 minutes or maybe a lil more to make it lol.i don't wanan tell you everything i did cuase than it would look likea tutorial.anyways iw ould appreciate it if you guys would rate it 1-10 and tell me waht i did wrong and how i can make it better.Thanks

I reopened the post because I felt that I acted on impulse about my decision.Your signature is very nice by the way although her face scares me a bit (looks like the monster in NilsC's Age of Dawn Hunting Club logo :o (People call me critter at school, so it kind of matches me :D )

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

I personally think that she looks kinda old school, like those ladies that i see on the old television shows... how old is she now?