xisto Community
googlue

Review Googlue! http://googlue.tk

i think googlue's site is more of a search engine. Hey Googlue, are you trying to create a search engine that looks more like the google search engine?That would be nnice though but would google like that?

Nice site. Seems to lack an actual purpose other than using the already appearant google search for people, but they have to enter in a longer web address. Still its quite iteresting and i love the name rip off.

Woohooo....that is terrific. Hey googlue, how did you do that? Are you in any partnership with google or what?

Men i like your website. Frankly speaking

Oh my...and the logo keeps changing with every refreshng of the page. that is kool man. How did you do that? I'd love to know.

nice site glue 

It's simple but very beautiful and easy, the changing logo is als very cool 

nice work 

yeah very nice, a google clone with a twist. Google should change things up a little i am getting pretty bored of the usual google page and search.

Nice and interesting site. But honestly, I don't exactly know what your site is about. I can see quite a few links on the top of the page and some others around the page. I suppose your site is about some internet tidbits?

I would suggest that you strive to craft your website into a homepage, with all the critical links and items such as the google searchbox and hotmail/yahoo mail links.

You site has a potential to make a good homepage, much for a webpage for people to visit on a regular basis, I am afraid that won't work out.

Anyway, nice work on the site.

Smile!

Shackman

THANK YOU GUYS, for the nice reviews...

I am really touched by your frank opinions!

Well, it started as a homepage for my IE on my PC! Because I was bored with typing so many addresses, I thought of something like this...

It was initially pretty small and cute. Then I added some graphics... then you see what happened...

It is not illegal as I am using Google AdSearch there...

The changing graphics script is quite simple. I will post it in the Web design section soon... So, look out there...

Edited:

HERE IT IS: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/2724-changing-logos-you-want-this/

I have not hidden any codes, it is just that the index.html uses frames and it is natural that you see only the code of the framed page and not the embedded frame codes!

Will get back soon with the changing images script...

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/2724-changing-logos-you-want-this/

Sorry for the delay in responding to all of you nice members here...

Googlue!

Nice site.  Seems to lack an actual purpose other than using the already appearant google search for people, but they have to enter in a longer web address.  Still its quite iteresting and i love the name rip off.

Well, I have taken care of the second part agertone, it is no longer a longer address!

It is short, and shorter than https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl! Mine is now just googlue.tk and is only 71% as long as that of google, that is 29% shorter LOL! :)

Thanks for the link googlue and taking your time to post the script for us to use freely. I appreciate that. Thats the spirit of Xisto (The spirit of brotherhood).

Thanks for the link googlue and taking your time to post the script for us to use freely. I appreciate that. Thats the spirit of Xisto (The spirit of brotherhood).

You are welcome odomike... glad to be of help.

I agree with the spirit of Xisto... that's seen all around her and it is inspiring!
googlue!

You are welcome googlue. What are we pals for? If not to help one another in times of need.

lol: it is pity that i could not open the url u offered,but i was eagerly to see the awesome works.are u sure the website is googlue.uk,which is unvailed link i had a try just now...

lol:  it is pity that i could not open the url u offered,but i was eagerly to see the awesome works.are u sure the website is googlue.uk,which is unvailed link i had a try just now...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The website is clearly stated http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and it works just fine, it is not .uk

Googlue your website is still great, only change it's layout, use a template like me ;) and you know, it will be famous! And register for a free .info domain at 1dni.com

googlue.info is cute! ;)

Googlue your website is still great, only change it's layout, use a template like me :P and you know, it will be famous! And register for a free .info domain at 1dni.com

googlue.info is cute! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks karlo for your suggestion about .info! But I prefer to stick with .tk for now as it is famous and I don't want to lose the popularity now ;)

What happened to your karoogle? All I get is a blank page. I prefer not use templates and do everything on my own. That way it looks unique. Don't you agree with googlue here?

The Good

[+]

- It's a Google.com spinoff of sorts.

- Better design than Google.com

The Bad

[-]

- Doesn't seem to serve much of a purpose other than a search engine basedon Google's engine.

The Ugly

[;)]

- Isn't this copywrite infringment? :P;)

It is not illegal as I am using Google AdSearch there...

>_> Oh.

Final score: 8.9