xisto Community
truman69

Will Xbox Make A Handheld Consoles?

Billions of people don't have a PSP, that's a huge exaggeration. And of those mabye 30 million people with a PSP, not all of them like it. And even though that's your opinioin on Nintendo's gaming consoles, they have more experience than Sony or Microsoft, and they've been making handheld systems for about 2 decades, and regular gaming systems for even longer than that, so they know what the consumer wants and they give it to them. The only reason I don't pay much attention to Nintendo anymore is because their games' focus is on younger kids now and their consoles don't have the big names in games like the Xbox's and Playstations do.

Edited by brandon10092 (see edit history)

personally i have likes and dislikes of the sony PSP. the PSP is huge i mean its like huge dats y i dont like it. i like small things but with hugh quality. everything else about it is great. play some good video games, listen to music and i can even connect to the internet and store pics. the only thing that i dont like about it is the size.now if xbox comes out with a handheld system it will be big as well with the same features as the PSP so for me htere is no point other then the different games. i say that it will be huge cuz just look at the xbox and the xbox 360 there huge besides all there products comes with a harddrive and those are huge. hehe

i would like to see a handheld xbox. just because its a pain in the A$$ to have to go from xbox controls to psp controls... i just cant take it. i get mixed up all the time and end up not doing as well in games i usualy do good on.

Haha, funny story...Me and my mate were in a shop, and we had this conversation:*Chris (My mate) finds a brick-shaped object* "Hey, look, a PSP""Haha, nice...Imagine if there was a XbP?" *I find a sort of laptop-shaped-lunch-box* "It'd be about size of this...And you'd have to bring your own TV...wheel it around on a trolly"It was funny at the time...I think they might, but it might be a bit...huge :P...And I'm not a Sony/Nintendo fanboy...I'm a MS one suprisingly <_<