xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toilet95

Where You From? where are you from?

where are you from?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i am curious to know how many of what nationality there are on this site

Well I was born in India but moved to England when I was about 7 months old apparently...so I am an indian who's living in England, however I don't really have an indian accent anyway, I have a completely different one from anyone I know.

How come you didn't list Canada as an option? You know Canada is large enough I think (both in physical size and population) to be considered a country of some note.

He didn't list Canada as an option because it's inside of the Americas.I'm from North America, the U.S. to be precise. Pretty nice place here, but I'd like to see what I'm missing out on in other countries, because it seems that they say we're fat and other things..

I'm from Canada, and as rejected said. Canada should be listed because "America" means US.

I am an North American and so are Americans (US People).

xboxrulz

129118[/snapback]

Yea, just listing 'America' to me doesn't mean Canada (where I'm from) had it said North American, then yes... but not just America.

I wish I was from canada... :lol:I'm from England too.. From London.. heh. I'm chinese though..People say I don't have an accent but I sometimes can hear my own accent.. that sounds weird but it's true.

dude this forum is in regional affairs > australia. most people who visit this forum are from australia so that is what the poll reflects. in general Xisto has more americans since they are the most populous english speaking country and this is an english site.