xisto Community
BLACKLLABELL

Psp Pros N Cons

the psp is rubbish. it is such a rip off my friend bought one and it broke after 2 days then he couldnt get another one for 2 months andthat broke after a very short time. After that he did not get another and sony was trying to not refund him.The d-pad on it is horrible they should add a joystick into it. the game sharing is a waste of space it doesnt work on any games my friends have tried and they have struggled to get on the internet on many occasions.Gees and people wonder why i hate them and wont buy one lmfao, only good thing i can say about it is it beats the nintendo ds but thats not hard. I think so messed up by trying to expand into the gameboy/portable console world. they should stick to what they are good at like the ps2 and forget the psp and concentrate on the ps3.I think it is stupid to have fifa and grand theft auto on the psp - they require excellent graphics and a BIG SCREEN!!! 4.3 inches may be big for a portable but it is nothing.Peace OutPharrell

all the psp parts are breakable yes but there are also low cost ways to protect your psp like covers/cases, and if you do break a part almost everything comes apart and can be replaced with ease, i droped mine on the floor and was amazed by how easy it was to replace the joystick.

I've never had a problem keeping a hold of a PSP. Durability hasn't been an issue. Anytime I use one, I'm always cleaning fingerprints off of it and such. Heh.. they're too nice to drop!

Pharrell- how exactly did it break? There are dead pixel issues (as with all high-res lcd screens), but I have never heard of the psp just breaking.Game sharing only works for certain games, and I believe it says it on the box if you can. So it won't work with just any game out there.And getting online with it? Its as simple as running the network config settings. It takes about 3 mins.And GTA:LCS looks great on the psp screen... What about GTA for gameboy color? :)

tha psp is tha crazy, awesome graphics and awsome features

225435[/snapback]

I would technically woudn't say that. PSP may have good graphics but it will never going to compare with the game console. The features are pretty awsome but consoles are better, that's what i think.

The psp is an awesome system. I wouldnt really say the screen is small. For a portable system it is the biggest screen. The graphics are amazing for a portable system. The games are amazing. I have never had a problem with there being no joystick. But i have heard of some mod you can do to put a joystick. Another things that is really good about the psp is the wifi connection. You can play online with anyone around the world. All you need is a wireless connection. I would reccomned for anyone that likes games to get it. You can also watch movies and mp3. Now they even have an internet broser on it. Overall this is one of the best systems to date. I really like it.

there game libary is starting to get better. Alot of good games are going to be released in the next few months. A really good game is gta lcs. It is and couple months old but really enjoyable. They also just came out with datar which is also a very good game. So it seems like they are getting good games out very fast now. But like you said the memoery stick thing does suck. But i heard the next version will have a bulit in 4gb drive already in it.