xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Avril Lavigne quotes

I saw this guy posting quotes of avril lavigne's interviews in another forum. She really says a lot of stupid stuff... well here is one quote to start it off:

"'Skater Boy' is one of the most hardest, rawest songs ever made. Alot of girls wish they could jam on the gutiar like I could, but they can't!"

Add some more avril lavigne quotes that u can find!

okay... Avril Lavigne? You don't have to search quotes for stupidity, check out her lyrics!! Ha... she claims to write her songs, but when you go anywhere near the sheet music there is a list of about 7 people with her name last! I figure she's the one who writes the really crap lyrics, "she was a girl, he was a boy, can I make it any more obvious"... come on!!! Really is that it?

okay... Avril Lavigne? You don't have to search quotes for stupidity, check out her lyrics!! Ha... she claims to write her songs, but when you go anywhere near the sheet music there is a list of about 7 people with her name last! I figure she's the one who writes the really crap lyrics, "she was a girl, he was a boy, can I make it any more obvious"... come on!!! Really is that it?

U Kno Wht!! Avril Rox!! and u can say all u want bout her but her true fans love her 4 who she is..and she is not last on everyone's list! she's #1 on mine...and probly #1 on other ppl's list 2 so buddy wht does tht tell u..jus tell's u tht AVRIL KICKS **bottom**!! & U CAN'T DO N E THING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

Ermm.. Arvil Rox!!.. if you want to get your point across and have it taken seriously, you may want to invest in some spelling lessons, or maybe an english class or something. I don't know any quotes from Avril, but I do know that all of her songs sound exactly the same, that none of them are really original, and that she can't sing live at all. Its all about image with her, and even thats been a bit odd lately. That stuff in itself is a good example of her "stupidity", as you put it, let alone when it's placed next to some quotes like that.On the other hand, are you sure that quote is legit? I mean, if it is, she didn't even spell her "own" song right. Seems a bit off to me :\

Avril ROX...thanks to her music, I learned to play the guitar, and bulding sites which have lead me to other great creativity...and it all started because of her songs... hmm.. i don't know why.At least she does things at her own pace and she's what you see is what you get, and more artists should be more like that.

Replying to Avril Rox!!Are you serious???Avril Lavigne Is My hero. She writes her own music whether you like it or not. You're just jealous because you can't write as well as she can. You should try listening closer to all her other music. She started writing music when she was 12. What do you expect she was 17 when she let out her first album. How many 17 year olds can accomplish that?? She has Improved so much over the years. Listen a little closer and not to just the "popular" music. The popular ones normally don't have much of a meaning. Very few popular songs have meanings. For example skaterboi. Think about what you say before you say it. I have alot of respect for avril lavigne. She Is my hero.-reply by Autumn

her other quotes

Avril Lavigne quotes

Replying to Trap FeedBackerI was the same way as you seriously, until I heard some of the other things shes said, she practically bashes most of her fans, its sad that people look up to someone who they think inspires them then you find out they say a whole bunch of crap, she said a lot that shocked me, go type in avril quotes at google and see some stuff shes said, thats how I found out about her

-reply by Ashley

uhmm excuse you people, avril lavigne is AMAZINg!! ive loved her, since she came out with "complicated" and her cd let go.. that cd was more intimate and negative/beautiful if you ask me.. she does write her songs.. and her lyrics are amazing, i do have to say her new sound is a little eh. she has some good songs with her avril lavigne spark.. but i mean.. i bought her new cd the best damn thing..and well.. i dont like her songs "i can do better" and the best damn thing, they are too cheesy and girlie haha.. they are cute though, i find myself listening to them.. but yeadont hate on avril(:my favorite quote from her is.."when your all alone, in the lands of forever, lay under the milkyway On and on it's getting too late outI'm not in love this time, this night" haha anything from her song MY WOLD i love(:

why do you ahte her so much?

Avril Lavigne quotes

Whatdid she ever do to you?

***!

Just because your a bitter unhappy person doent mean you should bring other's down.Way to be a big *****.I'm only defending her is beacuse her music is good.And she may say some dum thing's but doent everyone?no one is perfect.I just cant believe that you have to bash someone online.If you have a problem with her that bad get some money together fly to where ever she is and say it.

-reply by kc schardt