xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Great Big Donation!

-OK, it's my mates birthday, so I'm going to have to go out for a while (pub then club) so will give you guys (excluding the ones I have already donated to) your 2$ when I get back. Have a good evening everyone!

Well I really have no idea what's going to happen, but hey, I'm gambling with fake money, so I guess I'll donate :roll:

All he is doing is getting the money from you and ****** you with the *********he gets from the *****... isnt that right, Haz? :D

-Boo, you may be right, so to save my business, I've just made you a star :mrgreen: - Haz

The following users have already benefited from my donations:crazzyt9livestrongukwayneuk2004Little_OnE[-WarLoCk-]crimnalaflmGodMiketronVampyreVeincloud03dnljeffIntermontanoWhy not join them?

OK - I've decided to change the rates (for the better). Here is how it will work now.1. Donate 10FNH$ get 13 back2. Donate 20FNH$ get 26 back3. Donate 50FNH$ get 59 backAny amounts donated that are less than 10FNH$ will not qualify for the programme and will not be returned. Any amounts that are donated that are not either 10,20 0r 50 FNH$ will also not qualify and will not be returned.Simple!