xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spectre

1,000 Members

Well, we have passed the 1,000 member mark. It's not an extremely large number as far as forums go, but it is certainly a notable achievement.

On behalf of all of the Trap 17 staff, I would like to congratulate and thank all of our members for helping to make Trap 17 what is today, by keeping the quality standard of posts high and managing to work together well.

I'd personally like to thank wassie and Zenchi for being excellent administrators, and for making it a pleasure to work along side them. As well as to the moderators, who help to ensure Trap 17 stays clean and enjoyable for everyone.

And of course, an enourmous thank you to the root admin, for making Trap 17 possible.

Keep up the good work, everyone!

[Note: the member number might be decreased slightly after the next removal of inactive accounts]

Wow 1,000 members, congratulations to all the staff members of Xisto, it is your awesome work what keeps this community running. Believe me, this is just the first thousand of many. Congrats!! keep up the good work! :(

Yeah yeah congratz, thing is..out of 1000+ members about...not even 100 are active, that is somehow pathetic...wrong....and simply put stupid.But *BLEEP* it its still cool, so yeah congratz and thanks to the admins for doing such good jobs....well every admin sept Thunder and Lurk cuz I haven't seen them do spit(not saying they haven't tho..).

thats asmoe i rember when i 1st came hear we hade like i dont no 400 members now look at us
owing all hosting

lets try 2 get 2000 in this year

so nex year on sep 25 i hop we get 2000 members

lets try

Lol, when i first came there were like 20 members. Such a long way we have come....... :( Congrats everyone on a job well done!

well, we dropped significantly these past two weeks coz admin made a generalclean-up of zero-post members. :D but our membership is growing really fast,and we'll be reaching the 1,000 mark again pretty soon. :) just stay active guys,and help Xisto with those page views (impressions) and a*d-c*l*i*c*k*s. :)

Yes, I saw that. I think it's only on about 780 now.But anyway, phew, 1000 or 780 is a lot. And the forums arent a pile of spam!!! That's a pretty big acheivment for such a large forum. Great work guys, hope you keep getting support!! :rolleyes:

Whoohoo!! Now we really do have 1000 members!!! <_<