xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why my MySql data base has ben deleted?

every one who is asking why arnt the admins or mods wrting in this forum, i bet its because they are tierd of asnwering the same quastion 500 times to every one who doesnt bother to read the post before them...its really iritating... i havnt been using MySql that long (4-5months) and its obiouse that when it says to many conections that youre site wasnt hijacked... just take a minute to read the error, and to others who ask about the hole site going down thing its a free hosting jeez i get all those cool things for free so dont be talkin you want something that has a 99.9% uptime or beter go to some other site and waist $50 a year for quality hosting (pm for details if any 1 is intrested) this board is geting flooded with people cryn for help when theres arnt much the admins can do escept restart the servers etc  
i just had to express this cuz iam tierd of people on this and other hosts ive been to sayn that the site was hijacked etc...

They can't be tired of answering the same question 500 times. They haven't even answered ONCE. (I mean the admins)

I agree with the rest of your post though. Some people are just too stupid to read.

Maybe because we go to wait for a while. It will be a good fealing seein your website and your database there. cool :arrow:

Geezz....It looks like I will be looking for a new webhost alright. Take care, guys. When FHN comes with free again, I will be back then. I will miss you all.