xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why my MySql data base has ben deleted?

I am getting all the same thing. My website is not connecting. And it is already today. I wait in hope that today it will be fixed.

it seems like vaio-hosting is having some other kind of problem now its like the whole server is down so it might not be fixed today

every one who is asking why arnt the admins or mods wrting in this forum, i bet its because they are tierd of asnwering the same quastion 500 times to every one who doesnt bother to read the post before them...its really iritating... i havnt been using MySql that long (4-5months) and its obiouse that when it says to many conections that youre site wasnt hijacked... just take a minute to read the error, and to others who ask about the hole site going down thing its a free hosting jeez i get all those cool things for free so dont be talkin you want something that has a 99.9% uptime or beter go to some other site and waist $50 a year for quality hosting (pm for details if any 1 is intrested) this board is geting flooded with people cryn for help when theres arnt much the admins can do escept restart the servers etc i just had to express this cuz iam tierd of people on this and other hosts ive been to sayn that the site was hijacked etc...

every one who is asking why arnt the admins or mods wrting in this forum, i bet its because they are tierd of asnwering the same quastion 500 times to every one who doesnt bother to read the post before them...its really iritating... i havnt been using MySql that long (4-5months) and its obiouse that when it says to many conections that youre site wasnt hijacked... just take a minute to read the error, and to others who ask about the hole site going down thing its a free hosting jeez i get all those cool things for free so dont be talkin you want something that has a 99.9% uptime or beter go to some other site and waist $50 a year for quality hosting (pm for details if any 1 is intrested) this board is geting flooded with people cryn for help when theres arnt much the admins can do escept restart the servers etc  
i just had to express this cuz iam tierd of people on this and other hosts ive been to sayn that the site was hijacked etc...

i feel the same way

Well if the admin made one final big announcement here, then it will be all good. How can we as members not pressure him to take part of the community since he has a rule that we should take part of this community? Shall the man not also practice his own rule?

Well if the admin made one final big announcement here, then it will be all good.  How can we as members not pressure him to take part of the community since he has a rule that we should take part of this community?  Shall the man not also practice his own rule?

There has been no official announement saying whether our sites will be back up or not :S. Can someone just please say whether our sites are safe and will be back up or not... Just thinking, if its time to go searching for another host again :D.

Thanks

Well if the admin made one final big announcement here, then it will be all good.  How can we as members not pressure him to take part of the community since he has a rule that we should take part of this community?  Shall the man not also practice his own rule?

There has been no official announement saying whether our sites will be back up or not :S. Can someone just please say whether our sites are safe and will be back up or not... Just thinking, if its time to go searching for another host again :D.

Thanks

Yeah that's right, there's nothing in the announcment section reguarding anything that w're discussing here.

Thanks

Why did you quote someone and not add anything =/ would that be spam?

Not in the least.
Atleast, I don't think it is. It isn't in my book, anyways. Obviously, however, I do not run these forums, or create the rules.

I was simply agreeing, exactly, with what he was saying. I'd like to have my forums up, and I'm wondering exactly what the situation is.

If I have to, although I'd certainly rather not, find a different host, I will. I'm just trying to figure out if I have to.

Like he said, no moderators or administrators have said anything about the current status of the free servers, or anything about them coming back up. Various users stated it simply being a MySQL server error, and all that was needed was a simple restart, then we'd be good. If I remember correctly, it's been a good 4 days since my site was up, and I simply can't get myself to believe that it takes that long to restart a MySQL server...Then again, now everything is down, including the HTTP server...

All I'd like to know is if my site is gone, or if it'll be coming back.

Thanks. :D

when free server has be OK ? I waiting and waiting but i can't father waiting :( :wink: I hope it problem has be repain :DSorry for my english :roll:

Thanks

Man! I am really tempting to go find another webhost. I see other free webhosts just as good as FNH, with one that gives out unlimited everything if member get 1000 posts. The other ones I see are more community like. Their admin who owns the webhost is active on his own board.

Since I already gotten to know made friends to the few here, I will stay for a bit. I will see how it is. But I am thinking about paid webhost. Just wondering now how I will get the money....:(