xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EricDrinkard

Exercise

Well I cycle only WHEN it's raining....I really love the scent and the fresh air that comes after the rain....The atmosphere is truly beautiful...

I don't get much exercise really... but I try to walk to and from school as much as possible (30 mins) and I do sport twice a week :D

i spend about 2-3 hours on my computer after school most days, i goto the gym and pool at 5:30am every morning. I also play basketball, tennis and go for runs. So I think i compensated for my lazyness on some days with exercise. I also go to own with friends often, so i am not that unsocialable.

do u guys (who spends most of your time in front of a PC)take up any exercise for relaxing?
like yoga

i do yoga everyt tuesdays and wednesdays and i also go running almost everyday
i spend about 4 hours on the computer on and off each day. i feel that if i didnt exercise and still stayed on the computer i would become obese and unhealthy so i recommend everyone to exercise cuz i know that all of you who are here spend a lot of time on the computer which really isnt much of an exercise regimen

farming/gardening is good for getting stronger and healthy. It's better than doing the same repetive thing over and over on a treadmill or somethin.heh. plus you get to eat good organic food.

I think also that gardening is good for getting stronger and healthy, and I think that a lot of time with computer is not so good. In my house pc works from early morning to late in night, but for the time I do every thing what is need in house include playing game with my little childrens. That is really gimnastics.

I do aerobic exersize for 30 min day. then for the next hour and a half i do pure weight training. i freakin love it. i'm the happiest after doing my workouts. the only day i don't work out is on sundays because the gym is closed. so i usually just go for a brisk walk,. it helps me to stay happy on sunday :) everytime i leave the gym, i feel like my body is sexier :D

Since the new year I haven't been on the computer as much as I used do. Heck, I probably spent close to 6 hours a day last year on the computer playing America's Army and just surfing or watching videos on the web. I seriously cut down on that so far this year, but I occasionally slip up.I like to exercise only through sports, I'm not much of a guy who goes to the gym to work out and lift weights. I play hockey as much as I can but I also play a lot of other sports such as tennis and golf. I'm terrible at basketball, football, and soccer, but when there's a pick up game I'll give it my best shot.