xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Bush Sucks need i say more

well i got this little vid for ya... to discuss who's better:

VID

LOLOLOL, funniest thing I've watched for a long time... thanks for that! :)

yeah, they are both just as bad as each other, simple as that. I don't get how the whole US can't come up with one proper candidate? :)

I may have to correct you, the relationship between United States of America and United Kingdom is more like: "I scratch your back, you scratch mine"bush is just stupid, and therefore funny. That's probably the only positive side I can see in him.

I may have to correct you, the relationship between United States of America and United Kingdom is more like: "I scratch your back, you scratch mine"

imma go even further on this:

the relationship between United States of America and United Kingdom is more like:

:i make arms you purchase them from me so you could be taken as big and respected"

this relationship does not only apply to the UL but the whole UN

USA is the largest arms manufacturer and as every factory there has to be a demand for the product. USA make all the countries of the UN buy military equipment from them. If this is still not enough there's always a way : arms are used in war so lets start one.

notice the fact that US is involved in a military conflict every 10 years.

Lately the whole world is starting to show disapproval for US governments global sheriff ways so Bush had to suck up to other nations , He chose governments that need US for some reason so the sucking up would be mutual.

and now his getting 3things at once : selling and testing new arms, upholding the "dont mess with us"policy and spilling blood for cheaper gas(couse thats what this war is all about )

the only build respect in one another is thru knowledge and wisdom not so called power (check my last post in this thread)

so screw this policy the whole suck up alliance!!!!

unfortunetaly my government is one of the "getting up bushes *bottom*"ones

Polish eh? I have a bunch of Polish friends back in Turkey!. I'm really glad our PM, Erdoğan stood up against Bush, not letting him use the US airbase in Turkey. I mean I hate the guy and his views, but that is one thing he did right.