xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Know Of Any Online Games Like Runescape Or Ragnarok?

Ok umm... theres a good website its called addicting games and it has a whole bunch of good games on there but runescape is a really good games I don't get why you would want to quit I'm lvl 100 on runescape ok bye :)-runescaper

Is there a game out there that you do not need to download or put in your email address in besides: sherwood,dragonfable,and runescape

I like sherwood, it is fun, simple, easy, and doesn't require fast internet ( I got dial up ) for now that is.

Sherwood is at http://maidmarian.com/sherwood.htm

Runescape is too much for me I find it confusing, but might play it more with faster connection that I will get friday, but usually I stick to sherwood!

I used to play eve online. It's ok to play with an integrated graphics card too.I played it until my trial ran out. I don't have a credit card, but if I did I'd probably still be playing it.It's all sci fi and stuff. Pretty sweet, you get to fly around in a ship, mine asteroids, kill pirates, do missions, all that kind of fun stuff.

ew to Runescape and Maple story x) sorry but those games o.o i don't know why i hate them so much. but i play Trickster online, i tried fiesta, flyff and i also was a translator for ragnarok online 2 but i stopped playing that.

Sherwood is fun im telling you

Get gold and potions for money and health....fight players

Get talismans to smash up your opponents

Virtual players/Monsters

time light changing

few million floor dungeon

hacks and cheats and glitches like you wouldn't believe (Creator isnt the best programmer)

modifiable characters

and more!

http://maidmarian.com/sherwood.htm

ALSO

TANKBALL- be a tank and blast your enemies apart! color change, and 5 minute rounds....play 1 player or multiplayer

http://maidmarian.com/tank.htm

ALSO

Club marian: A social hangout where you can teleport to places , go in huts, chat, make music, emoticons, drive a car, and more.......

AND

Moonbase:Be on the moon! chat, go to earch and back, drive a moon buggy, and use the jet pack!

+ A few 1 player games like ratinator and colins crazy carrera

HAVE FUN!

my favorite games, go maidmarian.com site!!^^