xisto Community
iGuest

Thought I'd Add My Contribution...

Most deffinately! I will probably, if I have the free time, put up a small design page on my site. Nothing extravagent, but something I can fiddle with and share some of my work with others. I've always enjoyed making graphics and templates, just never really did anything with them...lol.
Later,
J.

I hope we can be able to gain free access to your graphic designs and templates. I also hope we wont be required to register into some kind of forum of some sort before we can be able to download or view your designs.

It is good to share what you have with others. That way, you will be able to get more from others.

This is a banner I recently made. Seeing how contributions are always welcomed, I figured I would give it a go. Well, here it is...

[EDIT: Image Removed]

Let me know what you think,

J. (TS)

Although i cant see your image, i hear it is very good. I am making a graphics/tutorial site currently. Perhaps we should form a group for this? If you ar e interested pm me and we will talk :(