xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deejames

Php-nuke why ?

Is PHP-Nuke any good? And what features does it offer? I think i have seen it once or twice but not really good.....

nuke is good... a lot of features.. modules... just setup it up to make the portal more exciting and informative... the designs.. But.. ummm.. well.. I like mambo open source too :(

You shouldnt need too much space triple X. Depending on how many addon modules and extra features you use your space required will increase slightly. oh yeh and depending on how many members you have your mysgl database can grow quite large.

By the way anyone interested in phpnuke should get the following modules:

Enhanced Downloads Module 1.7: From Nuke Styles

NSN Sentinnel (great anti-hacking and ip banning module): From Nuke scripts

Ultimate Arcade for PHP Nuke: From Ported Mods

At the moment i am trying this real awesome mod of nuke which uses invision board instead of the default phpbb (ccaus i prefer ipb. This nuke is called ipbnuke and can be obtained with full chatserv patched 2.5 ipbnuke 7.4 from Ipbnuke

Its really good caus i hav added ibproarcade 9the same arcade as Xisto and hav added about 30 cool new arcade games, i suggest people try this out. The only downside to it is that you need to alter your default phpnuke themes to run compatible with ipbnuke.

OK.. I have already gone through admin.php but when I want to create a Super user.. I;ve put it there my ID, email, then password.. but when i try to log in, it doesnt work.. I tried it twice.. still the same.. I cant log in as Super user.. why was it ?

Check my site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

deejames i went to your site and you have registered correctly. You must of typed your username or password in differently to what yyou thought you had. So try to login at admin.php again making sure you USE the same password and username as you made the super user with. If you still can't log in its because you stuffed up your password or username and you must reinstall phpnuke again.

Sorry its the easiest way deejames! :(
You HAVE to make sure you register the super user correctly!!!!!

X3r0X ill assume your talkin about phpnuke since this topics about it so:
Once you hav installed phpnuke got to Nuke Styles and download EDL1.7 (this is an enhanced downloads module, pretty much developed from the default phpnuke downloads module). EDL 1.7 allows you to restrict annonymous users and guests from accesing downloads, and prompts them to register to sign in.

Its pretty cool.

lol damn,, I could create it for you (lol if your that desperate!!). You have either done something wrong with your database or not uploaded all your files correctly. Where did you get and what release are you using of php-nuke??