xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiaraRae

America Vs. The Rest Of The World Versus

I live in california in the middle of the desert and it sucks big time, but I'm planning on moving back to Oregon, rains alot there but Oregon is just beutiful, I like nature a lot and here all you see is sand and sand and more sand, and people here drive like maniacs too I hate driving here in california! :rolleyes: and yeah I'd like to visit South America and Europe if I had the opportunity to live somewhere else, I'd move out of this crappy place in 2 seconds.

I would not even come to America. I would just purely live in another country and visit other country. Nothing in this country is something I could not take with me so why stay? I do actually plan to move to the Netherlands and live when I get older.

I do plan on staying either in the USA for business reasons or for my own personal enjoyment. I don't really care where I live as long as it isn't extremely hot because I can't stand hot weather. But there are exceptions to that rule, as long as I feel comfortable. Air conditioning :rolleyes:

I hate this country. However I cannot move at the moment. I would rather live somewhere else and never vacation here. I would probably like to move to the UK somewhere. I would travel to Amsterdam after learning to speak Dutch and I would be set for life. <_<

I would travel first my country, the Philippines, beforee any place in the world. we have some of the best Beaches and tourist spots in the world. we have around 7,000 island and i'v been to only around a hundred. SO many places, so little time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey boycradle

have you been to palawan yet?

it may be my next target in the philippines.

sometimes i feel that i would rather live

somewhere else from where i am from

and go on vacation back to where i originated.

this way, i can enjoy new things during normal

times and really get to rest during vacation time

coz everything will be so familiar.

I'm not in the us, but i would love, love, love to go to bali. Mostly because except for dr in the carribean, the carribean sucks, but it's the closest and cheapest vacation spot.

I guess for now I am comforted that I am in this country because I really wouldn't know anything else.

I think that USA's a pretty nice place but I would find it difficult to live there as I currently live in the UK and there are so many different things between the two, notably language, sports, climate, transport etc.

I think this is quite a narrow topic ie to compare only the US with the rest of the world.Anyway, I'd prefer traveling in my country or in the EU to traveling in the US.However, there's one reason I wanna visit the US, that is the fact that I wanna see broadways. -_-

hey boycradle

have you been to palawan yet?

it may be my next target in the philippines.

sometimes i feel that i would rather live

somewhere else from where i am from

and go on vacation back to where i originated.

this way, i can enjoy new things during normal

times and really get to rest during vacation time

coz everything will be so familiar.

28203[/snapback]

Nice plan Webz, I am hoping to go to palawan. I've been visited maybe around 120 islands here in the philippines which includes the hundred islands -_-

Some of my friends told me about palawan, it was a very lovely place to go wherein you can relax and feel free from stress and work as well.

I don't have the opportunity to travel, cost saving is my first priority, especially for the commited guy like me. :o but it doesn't mean that travel or vacation is always out of my mind, I 'm still planning for that but I want to make sure that everything will work fine.

Anyway, for those who live outside in the philippines if you guys have the chances to travel, try to come and visited those many lovely places that you will never seen before, philippines is the best when it comes to natures and beautiful places.

:P hello to all pilipono there.... visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ -_-

My Webpage

I think this question is silly. Looking at all the people's answer, Everyone is satisfied with their own place. (no matter how it is)The reason is, You are between your own people. When you are in your own country, you feel the strength and unity. When your in other country, no matter how long you have been there (or even if you have their citizenship), others are still going to consider your diffrent. In short, These things root deeply in human minds.If you people go and ask anyone is Afghan, where he would like to live, he would say Afghanistan even though Afghan is a deserted area. They would still say, its heaven for them. So, US people will like US but yes, when it comes to vaccation, they might prefer going ofshores. But going on a vaccation since you like a place, does not mean you dislike your home. I also believe that, it is because of people changing their home country have to face things like racism. Racism cannot be banned or anything. But one who does not belong to a particular place does feel it. And he cannot fully blame the people or the country. Its an obvious reaction.Anyway, I am from India. I have travelled to many places in India and abroad. I still love my place, Mumbai. (I feel) No other city rocks like it. (thats what I believe)