xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

How To Write A Bios do you know bios

The BIOS is coded on to a chip so isn't really configurable in the same sense as an operating system. I certainly wouldn't recommend fiddling with it at that level as I've seen BIOS's trashed from running software flashes released by the manufacturer! :(

I don't understand you need write to bios to what doing ? But i know a software for work that , it is BIOS KIT ! With BIOS KIT , you can repair bios ! Compare otherwise bios , analysis them , write on them ,... and more.

The BIOS put out by acer does not allow me to fiddle with the DVMT. I need to be able to set it to 256meg. I have 1.5 gig of RAM so there should be no problem with it. I have overclocked my chipset to 400 but still have low FPS due to the DVMT not responding to the needs of my games fast enough. Yes, the ability to add this feature to my BIOS is a legitimate need and will open up the true ability of this comp. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be pleased. -reply by MillwrightKeywords:

The BIOS put out by acer does not allow me to fiddle with the DVMT. I need to be able to set it to 256meg. I have 1.5 gig of RAM so there should be no problem with it. I have overclocked my chipset to 400 but still have low FPS due to the DVMT not responding to the needs of my games fast enough. Yes, the ability to add this feature to my BIOS is a legitimate need and will open up the true ability of this comp. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be pleased. -reply by MillwrightKeywords: