xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

the simpsons

Yeah the Simpsons are great. But I do have to agree with some of you that although the newer episodes are OK, the older ones were great. I used to almost die laughing at some of hte stuff, now htat doesnt really happen. None the less, I lovem.

Yeah they hav years on TV. popular and they only some cartoon. pretty cool. yeah. i like the simpsons. Bart, keep up that good work lol. :arrow:

I personally think that The Simpsons is over rated :S. I don't really find much of their stuff funny... Probably cause I've seen their episodes way too many times... FAMILY GUY.. Now that's a funny show.. but IMO, the best show ever is SOUTH PARK! Matt Stone & Trey Parker are GODS!

How Fox approved that racist piece of tripe is beyond me.This formerly faithful Simpson fan is never watching the show again and is chucking all his Simpsons stuff into the bin.Can the Simpsons go any lower? We could all see the writing going downhill quickly but was it ever supposed to get this bad?

I know its foul nowdays. Its not racist but I think its trying to be "edgy" and "contaversial" instad of "funny" and "clever"

Many people (including me) have been complaining about the declining quality of the show, but there has been no proper response from the show itself. And now we hear that the network has ordered two more seasons. A lot of people have stopped watching the show due to the quality but a lot more people are still hanging on with the hope that they will get to see the old days again....maybe FOX is targeting this group of people instead of trying to bring back the other group...