xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Live Forever : Chinese Guy Claims To Live Forever alex chiu : Way to live Forever

I can't wait to see if he even gets the rings... that site doesn't look exactly credible. I can't believe there's still sites out there that are that badly designed!

Of course he won't get the rings, lol. He just wants free promotion and that was a good trick, lol. But we can always hope on a miracle.

Woah man, I just couldn't imagine living forever. I want to die before I turn into a prune. It's just a scary thought living forever. But I still don't think these things work. How is it possible I wonder. They might extend your life period though.

Did you notice how old this topic is? You may want to consider checking the date before replying to very dead topics.The Chinese guy may have 'figured out' how to live forever (or not), but all threads die eventually.

I really loved this:

Q: How long must I wear your devices until I become truly immortal?

* A: You must use the immortality devices every night during sleep for eight hours for the rest of your life, or else you will age.

hahahahaha man what a trip! Magnets aren't going to make you live forever. I think that is too funny!  ^_^

113650[/snapback]

I'm sorry i can't open the website

but i have something different form you guys to say

everybody has his belief ,MR alex chiu still has his belief

we shouldnt laugh at him,not to say he is a madman

from scientist's opinion,that says is absurdity

but as human ,I think he has right to show his belief

This is completely insane. I've read some scientific magazines about this topic's research, and believe me: humankind is not so far from this 'inmortality'. Of course science could do it for us: stop aging the bodycells, some of them, the most important in this case... but think about it: Would you really like to live like 1.000 years???????? what the *bleep*!! You might become insane before you reach that age.... and afterall, think about the population, we're about 6.500.000.000 people all over the world aprox. How many people would be in ten more years if these kind of things were reachable for all of us...???Well, anyway, I'll think about crab's inmortality now...Cheers!!!! ^_^

These kind of websites are just for promotion crazy people, or plain crazy people that have one particular word in their head "EUREKA!".Every person has probably had thoughts about living forever, some believe it will ultimately come that far, i personally dont. because nature always finds her ways to get what she wants, aswell with the wars. I would never judge wars and disasters in a positive way, but it does have the characteristic Earth needs, a big cleanup.I would not want to live forever, as stated before you will at some point go insane, but besides of that, how would job ads look like?"Microsoft is looking for new employees!""Demands: No knowledge of Windows""A newbish way of handling solutions to windows problems aswell as microsoft problems""ATLEAST 1,000 year experience in C++"I mean...lol?

Omg, that site looks so unprofessional. I feel bad for anyone who actually bought one of those rings and ended up not living forever XDwho wants to live forever anyways? what will it benifit?anyways, who is going to fall for that? they don't even give a good explination on how the stupid ring works or proved that it even works XD so don't fall for this one guys or i my respect for you will go down.

well i would to see how the world will end $80 Billion dollars when the sun explodes thats when the earth will go kaput.btw it doesn;t work people i know cuz i didn't buy one haha.

I checked into this about 2 years ago. It is a load of crap, and a ripoff. It is a bunch of hype if you ask me. You ask one of the customer service guys if they have prooof if you'll live forever using these things, and they will tell you "You have to try them to find out" LOL OK, In one hundred years we'll find out if these things work or not, but right now they are just a bunch of fantastic claims! I think it is a load of crap that this guy made up in a few notebooks and started marketing it as the fountain of youth basically. Dont buy into Alex Chiu's crap. He is a conman, and he has conned thousands of old desperate people into buying his magic magnets. LOL...Xadoflitan

This is a load of absolute rubbish... what a plonker :lol:even DNA ages as time goes by so it would be impossible to live forever, until you deteriorate to soomething rather unusual... I suppose if he makes any money from it, good for him, not a great example though!!! Once they get those cryo-chambers ready im in there at the first slot :lol:;):lol:

It's not true to state that nothing can stop aging. A lot of research is done in the scientific world to achieve this. They already made flies (and I think even mouses) live 3 times longer than their natural age. So I think there is a high chance that there will be, in the far future, some medicine or treatment that will stop people getting older or just make us live longer. But IMO this will be very complex and won't be achieved in the next few years. In this case, of course, that is not the case and will never work. He probably knows that too. I suppose he made it as a sort of satire or something like that. The idea is quite good. But his website is very badly designed. It isn't even indexed by google and uses cloaking. But what I really think that is funny is that dnljeff uses the REFERRER LINK to that website. If 80 people click on this link, he will get those magic rings delivered to his house, at least according to the website. :wink:

But what I really think that is funny is that dnljeff uses the REFERRER LINK to that website. If 80 people click on this link, he will get those magic rings delivered to his house, at least according to the website. :wink:

I'm pretty sure there's a rule against that on this site somewhere... but whatever. I'm pretty sure you're suppost to look at this site, laugh, and then hit your StumbleUpon button and never think about it again ;p