xisto Community
renatik

Php For Beginner

Me I bought a veeeeery good book (but the price is about 30 euros...) it's called PHP4.x from Campus Press, they have a liste, an explanation, and an example of every function of php4...But this bokk was a limited edition so i don't know if you'll be able to find it.

Oh, and as for books (as I get up on my soap box), I can not recommend PHP and MySQL Web Development enough. I think it is great to learn PHP, but I think it really helps to learn it in context of database systems - thats the whole point after all, isn't it?

This book really has it all. After that, if you are ready for hardcore enterprise level PHP discussion, try Advance PHP Programming by George Schloosnagle (sp?).

All I can say is that these two books taught me how to program.

Kool sight you got there X3ROX. i gotta chech it out and see what they've got to offer. ih hope it is real kool as i think.

i just read and read tuts but i can hardly understand the commands u_u they're so dificult for me T_TU i got problems understanding where to put html and where to put the php code and how to close the "tag" for the php o_oU "Easy to learn" ha! ;__; but i won't give up O_?!!!