xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ariel

Software To Restore Data

yeah its a nice quest....btw u can restore ur system at a restore point.......or u can take help of the sites listed as above........hope this will help u and for any further assistence plz contact me........rite2alok@gmail.comortestingpirakx@gmail.com

u can also restore your data by a data restoring point in win xpi dunno for any os coz i dun use any except ubuntu and also plz...........tell me any other free osthnks.........................

I am not sure which recovers data from disc. I think it is damaged with disc then you will not able to recover data. But if you talking about HDD then it can be try R-Studio. I used many times and successively restore my data.

During 2005-2007, i used a program called Genie Backup manager. it was cheap and worth to pay for. after that one day i lost the partition and unable to recover my data from it. so was desperately looking for data restore and backup software. usually best way is to send your HDD to data restore companies or the HDD makers if they can offer this service/support.

So for freeware you can try Convar's PC Recovery Software. You can get it from here. Or another one is called Recuva. Both of them are free. and if you ask me which one to use then my vote goes to Convar's PC Recovery software. Also take a look at Disksigger.

There are plenty of other cheap and useful programs out there for disk management and recovery. you can try softwares like "BadCopy Pro", "Photo-recovery wizard" etc. Worth to checkout.