xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Magic-Node

Signatures

Image removed due to everyone being complainer-ific that it was 1/3 the page's length, and they couldn't wait 2 seconds to load about 30kb (at most) more then other's signatures.

Aww. I liked your sig... It was cool. I think that we should limit the complaining IMO... There's way too much of it..

Later,
J. (TS)

Oh well, since everyone's not happy about big images, i've taken the liberty to resize my image =P... Looks worse tho.

I don't like how this is opressing everyone. If you honestly have a problem with signatures, then buck it out. Don't complaina nd force others to change the size of their signatures. I was going to make a new one either, I had that one for a week or two, and now it was time to change it. :(Lunaray, I liked your signature the way it was.

I agree with most of the posts within this topic. I thinkt hat censoring someones creativity is a bad idea. If your connection can't handle the graphics that need be loaded to the screen. I suggest you upgrade or move on. Or, you can always set up your browser to disclude the images all together as a secondary solution.

If the admins/mods should censor anything, I think it should be those constantly complaining about all the sigs... Just my opinion though.

Later,

J. (TS)

I agree with them. If you have trouble with viewing signatures, then its your problem. It is not our fault that you are using aol or something crappy like that. Hence, please don't expect us to change our signature just because your internet sucks. Thank you.

Oh, and i've changed to a new sig =P

I agree with them. If you have trouble with viewing signatures, then its your problem. It is not our fault that you are using aol or something crappy like that. Hence, please don't expect us to change our signature just because your internet sucks. Thank you.

Oh, and i've changed to a new sig =P

Yes I know it is my problem and I have dealt whit the problem now, by using firefox and adblock. I know it isn?t your fault that I can?t get a faster Internet connection :(. I am just saying that people shod consider that some off us that still is stuck on modems, and not make a 100 kb large signature.

Nice sig. :(

And Zenchi, I cant understand what you are so angry about. :(

You can't understand your constant complaining? Your moaning about opressing other's rights to express themselves? You've got two options, disable images, or stop complaining. Unfortunately, I have to lower myself to talk to you, as you've ignored every bloody important part of the last three posts.

Let me list them for you.

I agree with most of the posts within this topic. I thinkt hat censoring someones creativity is a bad idea. If your connection can't handle the graphics that need be loaded to the screen. I suggest you upgrade or move on. Or, you can always set up your browser to disclude the images all together as a secondary solution.
If the admins/mods should censor anything, I think it should be those constantly complaining about all the sigs... Just my opinion though.

Later,
J. (TS)

lol zenchi.. well i kind of agree with you and kind of don't .sorry. But if i still had dial up i would said something about the large sigs. I've seen couple of sigs when i joined and they we're fair size. Well my friend you ain't seen big sigs. I've been to forums where they had atleast 3 200 wide sigs. When i went to those forums it was pain to load the freaking forum. I know people with modems its hard for them, but this site is about hosting not complaing how big or bright or good the sigs are .LIVE WITH it.These guys here at Xisto are nice. they gave us a lite forum and their sigs are not that big and i respect them for that.This been going on for days members shouldn't change their sigs if they don't have to.

Most deffinately. This topic has been going on for days now with no one getting any use out of the thing... I'm surprised one of the Mods or the Admin hasn't locked it or something. It's now basically everyone repeating themselves for those who refuse to quit complaining about everyone else's sigs. I've seen quite a few posts that are pretty much repeats of others, simply trying to get the point across... Later, J. (TS)