xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Many Gmail Invites Available Here! I hav 36 gmails to give away

Hey everyone!!!!!I have 6 matured gmail accounts capable of giving away gmail now. I have not given any away yet so if u want 1 post here quickly!!!!!Andpost a reason why you want 1!! lolget in quick they will be gone soon!!!!and giver the email you want the activation sent 2

Wow. You have much Gmail. o.oI would like one too, please. Mostly for more space. Stupid current e-mail only gives me 5mb. I would also like a good one to use on my website so people can actually get though to me.E-mail: [deleted]

I hav managed to give away 10 somewhere else and as you can read they do work!!!So ill probably b givin away more soon. Just post here real quick and your into win!!!

there is a problem now .when you log in if you have received a visit,the url will be turn another website.so i can't log in successfully. :(

I dont really know wat your talkin bout hulnes :( Are you talkin about gmail or something else?? Anyway if u wanna gmail just tell me your email