xisto Community
liliano

3 Best Favorites Game ? Post your Best Game Here

I think these would be...

1. Ragnarok Online, because it is the best MMORPG I have played until now. The characters are 2d and the surrounding 3D. Nevertheless I love this game and especially the characters. The variety of jobs is very big and I like the design of each class. There is always something new to discover in this game and even though I have played it for (around) 4 years now, it simply doesn't get boring.

2. Lineage II, because the 3D characters are made very well. They are really realistic and I like the fact that leveling and getting to know the world takes so long. This is a game which you can't "complete" and of course the community is huge.

3. Final Fantasy. I only played FFIX and FFX (but I want to play every other part soon) and this is really the best RPG, none MMORPG I have played. Gorgeous graphics and story. Especially the short video sequences have an extremely high-quality.

Yeah, I'm a RPG freak :).

1: Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater - due to it got so much more advanecd and the story was great. It did get a little boring at the start but once i was in the story it was great. 9.519/102: Final Fantasy X - Final Fantasy X was a amazing game and all the advances i this was great. As this is one of my fav FF games i find it better then all the rest. 9.113/103: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Well i did not thik this was a great but it is better then the others. the advances was good with stats and loads of other things to do.. Got very boring though. 8.754/10

1. Halo. Why? It's Halo, that's why. I remember looking at screen shots and saying to myself, "oh my god...". I could not stop playing this game, and I still from time to time pick up the controller and fool around, looking for glitches or just to pwn some aliens.2. Grand Theft Auto III. Loved it. Story was awesome, first game that I really could not stop playing until Halo. Just the overall look and no holds bar gameplay got me hooked on it.3. Final Fantasy VII. Really the game that started it all. Graphics, superb. Gameplay, insane. Story, unbelievable. Characters? Cloud, Red XIII, Vincent, Seporaith (spelling?). There really needs to be a reason. The name should be all that is needed.

My 3 best games are:Halo 2 (xbox)Splintercell Chaos Theory (xbox)Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow (xbox)If anyone has xbox live and plays any of these games on there send me a friends request my name is A S3XY PANDA and A S3XY P4ND4.

1) Fianl Fantasy 9My favourite Final Fantasy. I think I spent more time playing Triple Tirad than playing the actual game!2) Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction It was awesome when it cam out. It was awesome still. The mods are awesome too. I play D2 more than any other game.3) Burnout 3Crash baby! Sweet game, sweet cars, sweet tracks, and most of all, sweet crashes!