xisto Community
liliano

3 Best Favorites Game ? Post your Best Game Here

Ok the number one game ever is final fantasy six Japanese Version. I mean games back then actually had good story lines. Even the american version water-ed it down. the game also had awesome music, and fighting system. Today People just focus way too much on graphics and making it easy to beat. Anyways I won't go into so much detail about the next two.1. final fantasy 62. suikonen 23. thousand arms

1. The sims 22. Infantry (some online game by Sony, got pay2play now)3. PokemonThe sims 2 rocks! I can't stop playing it, and it seems I can never get bored with it. And Pokemon.. well, I was just a small kid and had a game boy at the time :)

My 3 favorites are: (All PC games.)1) Unreal tournament2) The elder scrolls: Arena3) Quake 2One note though: I haven't played either UT 2003, UT 2004 and Doom 3 yet. Too busy.Patrick :rolleyes:

Here are my list of 3 games.- Counter-Strike: Source- WoW- Diablo 2: LoDeven though I dont play D2 anymore, its still one of my favorite.

My favourite games at the moment are

- Tony Hawk's Underground

- Timesplitters 2

- Burnout 3

I have loads more but those were the first three that popped into my head.

I want Merceneires badly too.