xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

need help with back-up

Romannuclke. your a retard. you really are. i really dont give 2 flying shits if my spelling is messed up or not. lol, man i can tell your a computer nerd. and if your not to LAZY to *BLEEP*ing read i posted several tiems that i cant install any programs on my computer. it really looks like your the one whos to *BLEEP*ing lazy. and tell me what help that is? its not help at all. what a retard.and emilin, thanks though. i guess i just wont have a site or whatever since i cant figure this stuff out. i really dont feel like spending hours of installing mods on my site. i already wasted a *BLEEP* laod of time on it and even more time on it. so.. thanks i guess. i can hopefully come across someone sometime that can upload my back-up file for me.and emilin, you see why i get frustrated. becausepeople psot stupid things like romanKnucles just did, i dont know what i did to him and hes basically teling me to do things like im literay retarded.

Alright SSR, I'm going to give you a little tip on how to get help if you need it.  First of all when you start a new sentence use captials for the first letter.  So only has one O not 4.  Double check your posts over or if your too lazy try http://www.spellcheck.net./; That should get you some more help, and less annoyance from people.  Now for your help try downloading a program called coffeftp I think it is?  Then it'll all come easy from there :D

spelling is only for nerds like you without a life

I dont think its your spelling thats the problem, its that your sentances are hard to interepret. Heres a Q & A for your problem:

Q.

"i cant isntal anything on my computer or else it will crash my compuer is already having problems as it is andi didnt do anything at all"

A.

1. Get a new computer

2. Get some software to clean up your computer (/ccleaner)

3. Reinstall Windows

Q.

"for some reaosn when i upload my backup it will only work if i have a clean copy of the cpanel. so.. how do i back up a file."

A.

Submit a support ticket to admin, as nobody knows how to help

Miketron, i cant egt a enw computer. i would never spend that mucgh moeny on a computer when i dont have a job. and i am tryingt o get like a virus remover but the 1st one i tryed only scans and doesnt remove, and it detected 771 files had viruses or something liket hat o adware or somehting and it was only 50% done scanning, and then the 2nd one i had said 0. so i dont know wtf to do.and another thing the backup isnt a problem, i dont think i can back-up the database the way i did. so... i just need to try to get someon to upload my back-up file for me. i have eben tryign to get a site up since september, and crap has always happened.but thanks for your help Miketron.And nareth, why dont you go save the world or something instead of being annoying. but really, go save the world. and are you that stupid. what doyou mean that spellning errors are for nerds?are you like an idiot? if i was a nerd i would get straight A's. and that doesnt happen. man you and romannuckles would really make a cute couple together. yous should start talking more.

Alright SSR your really causing a problem for me. I'm going to put you onto to the strike system until I go. Your not respecting other members, Nareth please don't refer to me as a nerd, I did nothing to cause harm to you, I did not ask you to call me this either. SSR search "Spybot search and destroy" on google.ca and download it. It's an extremely helpful program that is free. It may help you or may not, if not try Norton Anti-virus or McAfee Virus Shield.

RomainKnullkes, your the one that was making me seem like a dumbass. you might not hink you did anything wrong but you really did. and nareth was calling me a nerd not you becuase i type fast and becasue i dot want to goto a profesional and waste time learning how to perfectly type. and tugh *BLEEP* if im not repsecting other memebrs you werent respecting me, so i really dont care.and Miketron, thanks i will try that.

and Miketron, whast XP? you mean the XP disc thing ror whatever? and i dont think my brother would want me to rinestal that becuase this is my brothers computer but in my room. so.. thats why i cant really buy anything for it and isntal it and stuff. and anyway i dont have the disc to reinstal it my brother does. and i think i know where they are but i dont want to mess up the computer sicne i dont know what wi would be doing even though i could probaly figure it out.edited: and i need a fre virus remover! i dont have paypal or any of that.

You can get a good free antivirus prog here: http://www.avg.com/de-de/free-antivirus-download

But if your computer is already infected, you may have a problem. Most virus'es
will disable any virusscanner you try to install.
Your best option would be, to open your computer, take out the hdd, hook it up to
another computer with a virusscanner already installed and scan your hdd from
that computer.

Alright SSR, I'm going to give you a little tip on how to get help if you need it.  First of all when you start a new sentence use captials for the first letter.  So only has one O not 4.  Double check your posts over or if your too lazy try http://www.spellcheck.net./; That should get you some more help, and less annoyance from people.  Now for your help try downloading a program called coffeftp I think it is?  Then it'll all come easy from there :D

spelling is only for nerds like you without a life
Listen SSR, he quoted me then said spelling is only for nerds like you without a life. He was referring to me as a nerd. Your welcome for trying to help you btw. Also by the strike system I meant. Strike 1: Let it slide
Strike 2: Getting pretty angry. Strike 3: Tell him off. Strike 4(Your out): It's time to take serious action.

alright sandman, i wil ltry that. but this sint my computer so i dont wantt o messw tih it, its my brothers. but im not even sure fi its a virus or not, but i think a virus scanner would help to see what the problem is..and alright romaonknuckles.

As the computer is your brothers, you will have to talk to him before doing anything i imagine. When i say XP - its windows XP, your computer GUI will look pretty when your using XP, so you should know if your running it or not.I suggest you tell your brother that you need to reinstall the operating system - and he might be able to do it. make sure he backs up everything :DGood luck

he had to isntal everyting on my computer like 5+ times last summer ebcuase of bulshit. and i dont thin he would want to do it. but whatevr this coomputer will get *BLEEP*ed up the next week anyway. i mean i wouldnt even use my computer and it wil start a problem.