xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

GTA 6

Yea, I hope San Andreas hits the pc and Xbox market stock soon.I heard it was July or something like that.The new Grand Theft Auto should be all world :lol: In real-time too...lol. What kind of processor shall someone need to have a non-loading map? :shock:

Yea, I hope San Andreas hits the pc and Xbox market stock soon.  I heard it was July or something like that.  

well theye hit the market at 10 JUNI...

I don't believe GTA6 will come out untill late next year

Why does everydoby talk about "GTA 6" the next version must be "GTA 8"

Wait a minute!  
Grand Theft Auto (1)  
Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (2)  
Grand Theft Auto II (3)  
Grand Theft Auto III (4)  
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (5)  
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (6)  
Grand Theft Auto IV (7) (psp)  
Grandf Theft auto V?

and that is the proof!

Don't forget there's also Grand Theft Auto Advance, for the Nintendo Gameboy Advance.It has nothing to do with the other games, hence it should get a number too...

Don't forget there's also Grand Theft Auto Advance, for the Nintendo Gameboy Advance.  
It has nothing to do with the other games, hence it should get a number too...

what do you mean with It has nothing to do with the other games? (what other games?)

Maybe some people here know that San Andreas was also known as Sin City and Tokyo. But these are 2 different GTA's that Rockstar claimed.In the future we will have one in sin city and one in tokyo.And also the names GTA 5 & 6 are claimed

1st)gta san andreas pc in summer (yea!!!)2nd)lol did u smoke before asking for GTA6. It's ok but dun u think u are a bit in a rush. Since Rockstar is not the kind of Company who informs their custommers daily.

lol did u smoke before asking for GTA6. It's ok but dun u think u are a bit in a rush. Since Rockstar is not the kind of Company who informs their custommers daily.

where are you talkin about?

actually theres alredy 6 gran theft auto'sGran Theft AutoGran Theft Auto 2Gran Theft Auto LondonGran Theft Auto 3Gran Theft Auto Vice CityGran Theft Auto San Andres

GTA san andreas is one of the best game i ever played in my life. I have been a fan of GTA since GTA 3 came out. And still a fan. when gta san andreas came out i think they were sold out in NYC because madd people bought it lol. but any one knows about the next one? yeah rockstar president bought 2 domain names for the next tittle and is gonna be called gta 4 (I dont know why lol) you can chek out the 2 domains my goin to gta4.com or grandtheftauto4.com :arrow:

actually theres alredy 6 gran theft auto's  
Gran Theft Auto  
Gran Theft Auto 2  
Gran Theft Auto London  
Gran Theft Auto 3  
Gran Theft Auto Vice City  
Gran Theft Auto San Andres

that's not really true there are allready 7 GTA's:
Grand Theft Auto (1)
Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (2)
Grand Theft Auto II (3)
Grand Theft Auto III (4)