xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

GTA 6

GTA 6 is availible for PS3 PSX or something like that but its coming out next year.Sony entertainment has announced the date for PS3 so thats coming out for sure. If you dont beleive me go on the officail japaneese site.GTA 6 has been announced by rockstar mailing list so go there to get more info.

Wait a minute!Grand Theft Auto (1)Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (2)Grand Theft Auto II (3)Grand Theft Auto III (4)Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (5)Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (6)Grand Theft Auto IV (7) (psp)Grandf Theft auto V? (8)

If there comes a GTA 6 I would like that the xbox version comes at the same time at as the ps version.. and I hope that multiplayer this time is with splitscreen

but i really dislike the PS2 and i don't like the way that GTA looks on pc's

So what you are saying is that you want San Andreas on the xbox??

GTA San Andreas is awesome.. i like it very much...and I can hardly wait for another GTA to come out... :wink: would be cool, to play a GTA, placed in Tokyo, Japan :wink: