xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

gears (computer games, parts, and more) all free.

Ok.
1. you sign up: Linky
2. do the first two offers, which are the ebay ones.
3. get other people, anyone that have a different IP from you, to sign up.
4. allow them to do the ebay offers as well.

The number is referrals is based upon how much the widescreen is

for ex: WoW, hl2, and other games requires only 2 referrals.

i still dont get it either your still bidding so how can it be free

you do not have to win the bid. for example, if you bid on 5k ring for $0.01, don't you think the bid would go up.

so if you dont win the bid how do you get it free it makes no sense, i think its a scame

Sounds like a big scam to me,  Someone is being ripped off! Just who tho?

he trieing to rip off your friends he sayd bid low to a product and get your friends to bid higher.. or something like that.

I think what hes saying is this:Sign up, do all the registration things.Go to ebay, bid for something, and hope you don't win. Get your friends to do what you just did, and have them say that you referred them. It doesn't have to be the same item that you bid on.Then, once enough of your friends (who you have referred) have signed up and done this, you can get free stuff through their website. The amount of friends depends on the item you want.How they make their money is this:They are affiliated with eBay. That means, every time anyone clicks on a link to ebay from their site, eBay pays them some amount of money. So, when you sign up and click on the link from their site, eBay pays them. Then, for every friend you refer who clicks on the link, eBay pays them. They use some of this money to buy things, which they (supposedly) send to you for free. So basically, eBay is paying for your free stuff. The admin of the site also gets rich off the affiliate money.That being said, it's basically the same thing as all the other free stuff sites. I'm not planning on EVER doing any of their things.

Cheers CodeFX - Simple language for a very tired person. So the site must be getting minted from the links. Clever Clever.FYI: Only open to people in the USA

This is legit and it works if you have alot of friends or idiot friends or idiot people or people that are interested. It CAN benefit you. It often does not, mostly benefits the company. Because if you look at it, you have to sign up for 2 offers from them (pay possibly?) and then you have to reffer buddies or random people.

I have another website that kind of works the same. You sign up, you complete only ONE offer (I took the Earthlink trial and canceled it when I got credit). But you have to have more people to sign up. Nice stuff too.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

ALSO this is not required but if you would like to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/default.aspx?ref=45775