xisto Community
iGuest

Your best pc game

My best pc game would have to be CoD I dont know, whenever i stop playing it i always wanna go back and play it more... cant wait for CoD 2 :D

My best pc game ever is Call of duty also before cod i only played racing and sport games but call of duty is realy great game also i played on internet and its realy intesting it become drug to me i dont think i can get off

my best pc game is a Quake IIITHE BEST GAME:Untold centuries ago the Vadrigar, the mysterious Arena Masters, constructed the Arena Eternal for their own infernal amusement. Virtually nothing is known of these beings except that they savor the carnage and clamor of battle. As such, they have stocked the arena with the greatest warriors of all time. And you have just joined their ranks.As a gladiator in the Arena Eternal, you must not only survive, but also win each and every battle against ever more powerful opponents. Don't worry overly much about getting "fragged." The Vadrigar won't be cheated of their favorite sport by a little thing like death. Those who fall are instantly restored to life and immediately thrust back into the battle, perhaps a little wiser for their misfortunes.When the dust, blood, and gibs settle, all warriors will have earned the right to battle again, providing further entertainment for the Vadrigar. But only the warrior who has fragged the most foes will be lauded as the winner. The victorious gladiator advances to a more challenging array of arenas, until, at last, he or she faces Xaero, Lord of the Final Arena.

Im gonna have to say that my best pc game is SOLDIER OF FORTUNE. god that game is hot. i have lots more but soldier of fortune is da best (4 me).

my best pc game is a Quake IIITHE BEST GAME:Untold centuries ago the Vadrigar, the mysterious Arena Masters, constructed the Arena Eternal for their own infernal amusement. Virtually nothing is known of these beings except that they savor the carnage and clamor of battle. As such, they have stocked the arena with the greatest warriors of all time. And you have just joined their ranks.As a gladiator in the Arena Eternal, you must not only survive, but also win each and every battle against ever more powerful opponents. Don't worry overly much about getting "fragged." The Vadrigar won't be cheated of their favorite sport by a little thing like death. Those who fall are instantly restored to life and immediately thrust back into the battle, perhaps a little wiser for their misfortunes.When the dust, blood, and gibs settle, all warriors will have earned the right to battle again, providing further entertainment for the Vadrigar. But only the warrior who has fragged the most foes will be lauded as the winner. The victorious gladiator advances to a more challenging array of arenas, until, at last, he or she faces Xaero, Lord of the Final Arena.Quake III is good game!!!!For me its the best

personally, i want to play mmorpg games... but i play shoters games too like counter strike, but there are full good games to play, and i dont have "one" game.

GTA San Andreas:

I find this game is best game GTA made.

You can do a lot of things except main missions.

You have Girlfriends, can train your body (Muscles and so on), can cut your hair or you can buy new Clothes.

You also have to eat and drink something, if you don't, you'll die ;).

But the story of this game is also very interesting,

because you can see what the poeple have to do in in the Ghettos and in the Gangs.

Here is a link where you can help me, pls click on it :D :

http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=43857.