xisto Community
Mario

My Clan Site?

I'ts nice, but theres one problem with it. If you want to add news, how do you do that..? You have to open your side, change the text, slice it again and upload the new picture. If you want to post more news thats not the easyest way to post news. Thats why i dun want a site made with photoshop... I prefer flash/php. Design is nice though.. :(

I have a blank one of these http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ that is in psd so i open photoshop change the text and boom am done.

it's good. however, your banner seems a bit large, don't ya think? either shrink that down or add more to the stuff below the banner.

gotta keep some balance

Yes the image is kind of big.But If i added iframes it would the reduce the loading time of the site when yuo click a link.

Well usually the whole point in using photoshop is to design the template, slice it up and then add tables and iframes in for example Dreamweaver. You could also use the php include function.

Yea, it would be better to put it with tables and iframes, but that would take a little bit more time.Am just saying that it took me 30 mins to make the whole site,but if i would make it properly with tables and iframes it would add another 30 mins. If i had the time back then when i started the temp i would improve it but now there is no point :(

your clan site is kool enough, but why dont you use a darker color for the background? For game sites (your clan site seems to be one of such) dark colors goes. so try considering that.
I think it will be better that way. try it and see, but leave the army men in the bg

I will try that if am making another clan site. For now there will be no changes done to the site because i quit playing aa for a while.

Thanks again for your comments.

Your site needs some serious grammar re-furbishment, seriously. I don't wanna sound like an *bottom*, but nobody will take you seriously if you cannot construct a sentence properly.

Also we have a forum where you can ask question,comment or just chat.

If you have a comment about our wars,the site or just want to have a word with us

Plus hundreds more that are driving me insane. You also go into far too much silly detail on your "info" page :/

Thanks.

Your site needs some serious grammar re-furbishment, seriously. I don't wanna sound like an *bottom*, but nobody will take you seriously if you cannot construct a sentence properly

i know there are alot of grammar error. Well when i made the site i didn't go over whatever i put down, i just typed everything and uploaded.

Judging by your kool sig, i doubt you put much interest into the design of the site. Although, its pretty good

True, I didn't put alot of time into the the site. Am just happy i did it all in 30mins.
I could redo the whole template but there is no point.

Thanks again for you comments.

very nice, i wish i could make one as good as that...

then you need to seriously start practicing with your image editor soft Darkhell. Thats all you need to be able to make it.