xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamefreaksl

I've been looking for a good free host for 3 weeks

Xisto is good free host. Other than that Ripway is also one good option. Other alternative free hosting sites are listed in this webpage here
By the way, if any one is looking for cheap hosting like Xisto - Web Hosting then they can go for psychz.net which offers 2.95$/month hosting package which is exciting package than our CH i think.

No matter which host you pick make sure you've Fantastico/1-Click install option in your control panel for installing scripts.

thanks a lot for such a great list of free web hostings.
But where can I find free webhostings with unlimited space?

yeah... Xisto is cool. I am one of the most satisfied customers. I have been with Xisto for more than 1 year (I started my hosting account 1 month after I signed as a member) now and it was my first web hosting experience. I am very satisfied, I never considered moving away from trap 17. Now i have 3 products with them. One domain and 2 hosting services.
Below are my sites... Both of them are hosted in Xisto with a basic plan since I did not require more space and bandwidth.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
http://www.computerkindness.org/

Have been through lots of learning after i started hosting websites. I am glad that I chose Xisto. People have gone through *BLEEP* before getting a good hosting provider. I was lucky in that case...

The customer support is again one of the best. Till now I have raised around 3-4 support tickets and all of them got the first response in 1 or 2 days and ggot resolved in 1-2 days from the day of the first response. I would any day recommend Xisto to others. I have been recommending it to many people for long.

Don't you see that I am still contributing in the forums. ;) . I might not be regular in posting, but i never fail to visit the forum on a daily basis and make some occasional posts.

I just checked out your websites, those are very simple sites. And in that varalu.com I got some good contents especially that programming stuff. And I truely believe Xisto is simply the best when compared to rest.

thanks a lot for such a great list of free web hostings.But where can I find free webhostings with unlimited space?

Xisto provides unlimited space if you can earn $11 US Dollars a month from myCENTS... which is possible, I suppose, but would be best if you've got ads on it or on other sites so you can earn money from it.

I just checked out your websites, those are very simple sites. And in that varalu.com I got some good contents especially that programming stuff. And I truely believe Xisto is simply the best when compared to rest.

Yeah, that's what I think. There are many other hosting sites that doesn't require you to post at all and you can still get a better plan than the initial Logic Plan, but what makes Xisto very good is the Unlimited Space plan that you can get for 100% FREE!!! Now, that's what I call good hosting, I don't think there are any other hosts that provide unlimited hosting free like this does.

I havent foud free good hosting service... i fond some witch have a oren source programs like joomla wordpress on linux but it is $4.50 per mounth.On Another hosting services is $6.99/mo.

while your waiting here for the cents to add up, i suggest looking at Ucoz.net, its a nice site creator, but i just use it for hosting, you get to start with 400MB, And get 3bytes a second if no ones looking at your site, if you have one then its 6bytes then so on and so on. Theres alot of nice features you can incorporate into your pages, and it has FTPEdit, theres also unlimited bandwith.

Edited by Www.AnthonyLazaroni.Com (see edit history)

I hope this one will be the last host I look at. :P
Oh and is there anyway I can get 1 gb bandwidth without paying cause I dont have any money and I need it. ;_;

me too I always wanted a free host without script restriction to host portal site, this is my last option Xisto, after googling all around the internet for ages.

Read the thread on Xisto alternative, 000webhost is a great web host for free however it takes months to get your account activated. googluck

I don't think that 000webhost is that good. For one, they don't even have cPanel, and you can only host very very simple sites. 000webhost may be the first free host that you find (I wonder why), but most hosts that you find first aren't the best. What you can do is to go to free host reviewing sites and try out the top few hosting companies. That is what I did and that is how I got my first free host. The support is incredibly bad, but they give out quite a lot of DS and BW, even if they are overselling, but there is a paid to post and a free hosting package as well.

000webhost is not great at all. The good thing it can offers is the space and bandwidth. But even so, the files are restricted, size and quantity. And with that dann speed, i'm wondering whether there is someone who could maximize the use of its offers.

I think its fair to say that there is no good host that is absolutely free. Although the closest thing is Xisto. Obviously its not what people might call "free" because you have to post. But posting on a great forum like Xisto is hardly a bad thing :-)...I gave up in the end and paid for hosting for my sites. Its not a decision I regret, but if you don't need unlimited bandwidth, storage, databases etc, a host like Xisto would probably be ideal.

Well you could use Xisto with blogs, and can get lots of traffic. I think that there isn't something similar in the web to this. There lots of sites giving free hosting, but they put limits on it, like mail restrain, or size of files, or mass mail, or don't know what. But if you have no proper money to pay your hosting than Xisto is just perfect.

@gamefreaks

Well you found it buddy! This will be my third time using Xisto and they are number 1! and all you have to do is stay active on the forums which is practically a steal since everyone can atleast spend 5min a day typing and getting free hosting :D

and Xisto is the only hosting i've found that is ad free :). its the BEST

and trust me you will be satisfied once you enter your cpanel

I finally found a good host!!!!!!!!!! :D

which one it is tell us aswell

@gamefreaks

Well you found it buddy! This will be my third time using Xisto and they are number 1! and all you have to do is stay active on the forums which is practically a steal since everyone can atleast spend 5min a day typing and getting free hosting :)

and Xisto is the only hosting i've found that is ad free :( . its the BEST

and trust me you will be satisfied once you enter your cpanel

i have a site and it been hacked many time how can i prevent it. babu.madpage

well you can get unlimited DS and BW at Xisto just keep posting quality topics and keep posting. you can also geta free domain name well I must not use the term free because it is not free at all but I am going to use it since you don'thave to pay any cents or what. and Xisto is 99.9% uptime and a fast serverThat's why it is the best and great for me