iGuest

Moderators Needed

2 forums moderators for (General Discussions)-Haaza3000
1 forum moderator for (Scripting)
1 forum moderator for (Tutorials)
1 forum moderator for (Design)
1 forum moderator for (Main)
-sshooter

I think admin allows only 1 mod at main(chit-chat)

2 forums moderators for (General Discussions)  -Haaza3000  
1 forum moderator for (Scripting)  
1 forum moderator for (Tutorials)  
1 forum moderator for (Design)  
1 forum moderator for (Main)

I don't know if I've been here long enough or know enough but if you've got room and think I can pitch a hand in I'd be willing. Just let me know yup or nope, don't care which just trying to help :)

I would be more then glad to help with this position. I am on quite a lot and am quite active, it would be an honor if you would choose me :). Helping would be nice after you guys offer such great features for free. Giving back to the givers :). I sent in my information containing the details you asked us to put in, it is send in from hotmail, I hope you consider it.

I like cpanel and wHM and All people from Fnh That i want to be user who creating accounts :)ok i sent email to admin lets wait for answer

If you guys want to be mods, I can help you but if you want to be admin, you got to mail "admin" not me..:)RomanNuckles,106gti,Miketron and Wind90Mph, which forum you guys want to moderate?(General Discussions) <- open for 1 more member(Scripting) <- open for 1 more member(Tutorials) <- open for 1 more member(Design) <- open for 1 more member(Main) <- closed

I think almost all position had been taken....:) Admin have manage them all.. :mrgreen:

So far I see the following had been chosen to be the FNH moderator:

CodeFx

Dima

Dyze

haaza3000

lamnesia

Random

sshooter

Wind90MPH