xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Moderators Needed

man i just dont understand it everytime you guys want a new admin or mod i walways seem to miss out on it :cry: that is unless this topic is still open for admin and mods i would sure love to be one :) ive been on this forum since november of last year and have gotten pretty good at things around here let me know what the deal is guys if its still open for admin's 8)

ty so much Nazrin you are the man bro :)  and ty to the admin to you guys are swell 8)  yay im part of the moderating team

im so jalouse :oops:

and grats on mod...

ty so much Nazrin you are the man bro :)  and ty to the admin to you guys are swell 8)  yay im part of the moderating team

and grats on mod...
You can join,Nareth..if interested..

and grats on mod...
You can join,Nareth..if interested..

really :) that would be cool i always see poeple spamming uuhm i mean most of the time and i can never do anything so i would love to

hey i can't send email to you admin it's write Mail delivery failed: returning message to senderThis message was created automatically by mail delivery software.A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: cops@freenukehosting.com SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<cops@freenukehosting.com>: host freenukehosting.com [216.32.75.234]: 550-Verification failed for <kisiek@gim7sc.info> 550-Unrouteable address 550 Sender verify failed------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ----why i wan't to request as admin or moderator or account creator