xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jacob

Best Processor company?

Best Processor company?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im not too sure, they both balance out since each one has it's advantages and disadvantages.right now i've got AMD (64bit) and i haven't had any problems with it ;)

Intel is good but is expensive when compare to AMD. In my country intel has more advertising they cpu than amd. AMD has high temperature but if you got good cpu fan it can help you so much. By the way I use comp only for gaming little word process Internet and not go with so much multimedia like vdo cutting. I select Amd and so I got money to go with nice graphic card. I would go with AMD. ;)

I vote for AMD for performance and pricing. I think Intel is just expensive.IMO;AMD: Home users / Graphic work / GamingIntel: business / programming and designingxboxrulz

Hands down (im a very big AMD fan) Intel, but its just too god damn expensive, so at a great price you get the very competetive AMD Athlon which is my CPU of choice ;)

ok i just recently found out my computer is an AMD and ive had this computer for more then 4 years? 1998 ir 1999.... gettin one soon. neways ...about the overheating.. no problem ive been using this computer all day except school days...i use it when i get home til i sleep. and i dont think i have a problem with my comp? just that it cant play most new games that came out. so yeah AMD!

ive always gone for AMD, only once i can remember having an intel CPU... i think it was a p133 lolthe main function for my pc is gaming, amd always seems best.if you are on a budget the athlon XP's are great value for money. if money is no object then go for an athlon 64 as its performance cant be beaten by any other processor ;)the intel pentium 4 is crap tbh, i dont see any reason to buy one, they are too overpirced IMOoh yea and the AMD's are easily overclockable

Voted for IntelHave been using Intel CPU's from my very first computer and have not had any of them fail on me yet. I will stick with Intel CPU's because of reliability and stability. However I have heard from friends that some games work better with AMD, but that is not the main use of my computer. :rolleyes:

how about the pentium 4 extreme edition?That's good too right?But I just don't get it, AMD made a +4000 processor and intel just a 3,6 GHZ or was it 3,8 GHZ can't remember it but I just want to know wich one is faster and has more stability? :rolleyes:

When AMD says its 4000+ the proc actually runs on 3000. For example an Athlon 64 3200+ only runs on 2Ghz but beats all intel CPUs that run at 2Ghz, 2.2Ghz, 2.5Ghz and even more. They are just far superior...

I’ve been using AMD processors for 8 years already,and I can say only the best for them.I have never experienced any problems with them,they were really good for overclocking,and rock stable. I have been on the other side using Intel processors at work,and had experienced quite the opposite.They were slow,system was not stable,etc.Go and buy AMD Athlon64! It’s the best by far!