xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

MSN 7.0 Screen Shots and more....!!

why would you want to hand write?? handwriting over a comp just takes about a year to do. I can probably type quicker than i hand write anyway.

I never use betas. Or under construction programs. I ocne got a Under Construction version of phpBB 2.1.2 (cvs) and there where so many things that were not working. I am just waiting for the final version.

You can disable the winks, although I cannot tell you how right now as I'm at a friends, and yes you can handwrite, let me get a screenie

I like MSN Messenger alot more then AIM.. Looks better and functions better. The only problem is noone uses it., only a few people.. So I mostly stick with AIM.

nope, I refuse to use AIM becuase it's so dumb. Actually for me it's not the same as you, I don't know hardly anyone who use's AIM or Yahoo MSN seems to over rule them both. But now I'm having a hard time desideing which Like better Yahoo or MSN :? lol

yeah, I had to try it a BUNCH! of times before it actually gave me the 7.0, I know it will uninstall the 6.2 but then you still have to keep trying it till it gives it to you. (It's a MSN screw up)